FootPrints. ^^

5:35 PM

Hi, my Blog. You will be my new place to store my footprints in life. Wanted to post ONLY good things here. But nah, we should accept both good and bad, coz this is life. I believe at some point in the future, bad things happened in the past would also be sweet to be recalled. =)

Hmm, well actually my main reason of blogging is to improve my weak English since i'm no longer a Maple addict and now have switched to WanMei, which is a TOTAL chinese online game. F3 << miss seeing this classic maple emoticon!!

And I hope at some point in the future, when I read through this blog again, when Happy is no longer with us, I could find back the memories we have with our beloved dog, and of course my beloved hammies ♥.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hmm, I'm not sure if bad things would be sweet recalling back, but I'm sure it definitely worth the effort. My two cents. =)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...