My Favourite Collections

6:56 PM

These Precious aren't just going to live inside mooncake boxes, so I had some photoshoots with them! You know, I'm quite bored in this long holiday. These are just my favourites. They have some details in their designs.


Am proud to present :

 


This one's from a friend, she always has gorgeous-looking red packets to exchange with me.





Animals ♥ pig ♥ tiger ♥ monkey ♥ rabbit



 

I like Golden packets.



 

This one's so shiny. It glares!

 

Elegance ♥

 

Comes with a box! The interior of the box looks like a menu to me. =)

 

Traditional. Children.





Y'all know the Yakult lady? She came to my house to hand me this as we are her frequent buyer xD

 

Mum bought this for me! Not bored by saying how much I love animals ^^

 

A close-up of a chipmunk which I found is the cutest.

 

Look! they can be folded up like this =D


Love this! Hamsters are sooooo cute!!






Whole loads of Hammies ♥


 Got from my aunt..uncover its truth inside!



Ta-da!!


 Not exactly the style I like but I appreciate coz my mum bought for me ♥



Can be used as decorations.



My favourite anime character Keroro ♥ He's cool !



Now this are antiques!! My aunt hung them on plants and i secretly took down. They were soaked in rain water =(



Nice painting.


This one's from OCBC bank. They always have nice red packets.



Nice drawing.


I just think it deserves a photo because it looks classy lol.


More to come in the next post! Cause I found some photos aren't satisfying.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...