a n g p a o s .

5:40 PM

Like what I promised, here are the rest~



My mum begged from a shopkeeper >.< Thx mum! and the shopkeeper!


My babysitter gave me and sis these~ NICE~


Classy silvery.


You can see the patterns only under light!




There are designs at its back too!


Remember what I said about OCBC Bank? Love them.


Also from OCBC bank.

My cousin gave us these. Cute >.<



OOO~ Hush Puppies ^^


Heheh, Sunway Pyramid's angpao~ got from friend one~too bad she has one only

OCBC bank ^^





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You've got me into thinking, what have I been doing all these years? I could have collected some angpaos of my liking and frame them up! Aiks!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...