Why I want to go PARIS!

12:54 AM

 Paris has been the number one country that I want to visit for quite a long time because everything in Paris is just beautiful! And I've always think myself as someone with great taste (but because classy things are usually expensive and I don't have income so I don't look like someone with great taste. Teehee.), so I SHOULD love Paris. Look at these pictures I got from google. EVERYTHING about Paris is gorgeous. HOW CAN U NOT LOVE IT?



Paris themed accessories are so CUTE!

You can enlarge the pics to see the details by clicking on them!


More Paris accessories.

Maybe because I'm influenced by the pop culture or because they made Paris themed stuffs so cute, I want to go Paris so badly!!! I think I might have been influenced by media too much. But hey, that's why big companies spend so much money on advertising! Anyway, below are some reasons to go to Paris.



THE BUILDINGS AND MONUMENTS

Oh well, I can say that I am the kind of person who admires buildings. Especially the vintage and historical ones...Modern buildings are beautiful too but they lack a mysterious feel and they don't have great stories to tell. I like to look at the old buildings and imagine the time travels back to long time ago. How the people would look like back then?



Is this Roman or Victorian architecture? I think is Roman. Nvm I like both.

Oh BTW, the snowing effect on the pics makes the pics look like it's snowing in Paris! haha.



Romantic streets

Oh the cafes in Paris!

Gossip girl having coffee in Paris!
(Actually I've forgotten what drinks they were having, probably champagne)


And I like the culture of Paris where the people appreciate art so much so that everyone in the streets are fashionable in a Paris way! Don't ask me how is a Paris fashion look like I'm no fashion pro. There are also many art museums in Paris and the masterpieces are the most famous, prestigious worldwide such as the MONA LISA. I would spend whole day or weeks in art museums although I'm not an artist!



THE FOOD

Gosh, French cuisine is like one of the high society's food. They are made so heavenly delicious and delicate! I've never really dine in a French restaurant before but I really really hope to have the experience at least once in my life! Or better still, eat in Paris!!!



PIZZAAAAAAAAAA

Even Julia Roberts in Eat, Pray, Love is madly in love with pizza. Once again shows that I'm influenced by media easily.


YUM YUMM CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!


Not to forget, French breads! I'm a fan of breads! And French breads are nice without any fillings!




I've actually searched google for the famous foods in Paris. It turns out MACARONS are also one of them! Although they might be too sweet sometimes...but who cares?! MACARONS ARE DAMN CUTE and COLOURFUL and CHEERY!


Looks like this shop is famous for selling macrons in Paris because
when i googled "Paris Macarons" there are many pictures of it.

And much more food...like crepe, pasta, escargot, foie gras...

Escargot is actually a dish of cooked snails...yucks...I won't show the picture here. In my opinion, it's gross and cruel...but I MIGHT try it if I really get to go Paris!


Crepe



THE ROMANCE

Everyone says that Paris is the city of love! I can't agree more. First, the sceneries there are so romantic. All the buildings and streets are so vintage. Second, French is the language of love. Lol city of love, now language of love. Everything sounds romantic in French, even rude words haha. Third, French guys are super sexy with their French kiss!!! You might get a French guy as boyfriend if u visit Paris! haha!


Many people like to propose or being proposed to under the Eiffel Tower, which I don't understand why. Maybe it looks good in pics.






IMHO the most beautiful place in Paris is the alley where no other stranger is around. I don't want to be distracted by other people when I'm admiring the buildings or being proposed to.


The moment belongs to two of us 



OK! Paris is officially in my Bucket List now! But air tickets to Paris are expensive! I shall study hard now so that I can get a good pay in the future! or pray hard for someone to sponsor me :P! okok... cannot be so lazy and dependent!

Lol my cousin and I have actually kinda made a promise to visit Paris together when we get our first salary. Then I asked "Do you think our first salary manage to get us air tickets to Paris and cover our expenses there?" And we concluded that, we shall buy tickets to Paris and sleep in the streets. Good idea! Can count the stars until we fall asleep!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...