THE General Election

4:49 PM

Haiz... I think I screwed up the exam today. Might fail and if I really fail, I have to pay RM500 for a resit. Anyway I've expected this consequence but I am still drowned in a little sadness, enough sadness to make me abandon my revision and blog here. Perhaps the only thing that can make me happy is the biggest event that is happening in Malaysia right now. Yup. The event that involves every TRUE Malaysian (Bangladesh fuk off).


I think it is the most HEART-STIRRING elections we ever had in Malaysia. You see, I've been apathetic toward politics because I thought that I wouldn't make any difference anyway or because I didn't see how pathetic our country has became under the same government that has controlled the country for a fuking long period of 55 years! But this time...also perhaps because of the help of Facebook, more young people like me who doesn't read newspapers could be reached. And so young generations are more interested in politics now. That's a good thing ^^. Back to the election. The slogan of the opposition party has said it all: "INI KALILAH!" Just reading this two words can make me shed a tear (lol too sentimental huh?). It's not exaggerating loh! I have faith that this election might be one of the huge and memorable events in Malaysian's history! 

It's not hard to predict the result...unless some party is doing dirty tricks again...erhem...If they win again, I might cry. If they win again, people might leave the country out of disappointment. If they win again, God has no eye!!! Argh let's think positive. Lets talk about some funny incidents related to this general election. There are a few really ridiculous one.

First one I encountered is the stupid video made by "Don't Know Who" (didn't mean to copy Harry Potter but I really don't know who mah). I couldn't find the video to post it here because I watched it on Facebook long time ago. But here's description about the video:

So it is narrated by a chinese girl who is a fresh university graduate (or going to graduate I forgot). BUT her voice is so disgusting and sounds like someone who couldn't even speak proper mandarin (pronunciation sucks). AND MOST ABSURD IS the content is about how  good and peaceful our country is...how safe our street is... (the fact is people get killed by snatch thieves) how lucky we are to have our government...and other bullshits la. OK Actually before I watched it I already saw some comments regarding it that it is a fake one. So I know lah. The expression on that girl's face didn't match what the voice was saying at all. After that, I watched the "original" video. Now this is a really good video! So the original video is saying our country is corrupted..unsafe...blah blah all the opposites to the fake video, with a sweet girl's voice. Another difference is the subtitle that has been masked over with a new subtitle in the fake video.

Then like usual I like to read the comments on videos. LOL so many people scolding BN. OK it might looks like the fake video was being made by BN / BN supporters to fight back at PR. But the video was obviously too badly made, wasn't it? How on earth that BN that spend millions on advertising in TV, radio and YouTube would come out with such a low quality and absurd video?! Then who made that video u ask? There are 2 possibilities in my mind:

1) Some bored netizen - they were too lame and wanted to draw some attentions and views for their page.

2) Supporters of PR - who knows right? MAYBE they were the one who made this to create haters for their enemy. (Just my thought, not trying to accuse anyone)

3) Supporters of BN - might be also lah...they are just plain stupid and noob in video making (and common sense).

HAHA. So conclusion is: Don't believe everything u see on the internet (esp. Facebook). Sometimes TV and radio also cannot believe one. In the end you can only trust yourself :( 

Another funny incident in this general election is of course the "singing king" lah. In case you didn't know, a candidate of BN claimed that he was the champion of some blah blah singing competition. And you think his silliness ends here. Yeah you wish! He even posted numerous MVs on his YouTube channel =.= Not that his singing is very nice to hear ok!! During his speech also he have to torture people with his singing! We are dealing with politics here not singing competition or whatsoever! On second thought, MAYBE he is trying to copy PSY (Another uncle that I don't quite fond of). See...They are both uncles. Their body shapes are somewhat similar. They both share the passion for music. So, politics is just a stepping-stone for his singing career *wink wink*

Last but not least, stupid advertisements by BN. So stupid that only ignorant people or old folks will believe. It's like there's nothing else that can be done to save themselves other than crapping bullshits.

Well, I can just hope for the best for our country. And my finals!! T.T


Two videos of Les Miserables songs that suits the atmosphere now!




My favouritest song! ONE DAY MORE



Second favourite song, DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...