Secret Diary.

8:31 PM

Was reading through old classmates' blogs... some really old blog posts, like, during my SPM year. I miss those days... :( Speaking of old days, I had a blog in Windows Live Space. I really really want to get it back to read my old posts but sadly, Microsoft already deleted all blogs that were not transferred to WordPress. Shit. That was my first blog I guess. I can't really remember what I wrote in the blog. This just makes me want to get back the blog even more! I like to read back my old diary because I can see how much I've changed. Unfortunately, I don't keep a written diary. Well, actually I have one but I rarely write one (So many years already, still, only one diary.) That is why, I shall start blogging frequently from now on!

Dear Diary,

I think I'm one with no secret. I don't have anything to hide. You say, "Please la, don't geh geh! Who doesn't have secrets?" Maybe I have but I sure can't think of any right now. It's just that, I don't talk much to people. But if they ask, I will tell. OK I might not tell the complete story, but I'm not afraid that it will be known to others. I've written some things in that written diary of mine when I'm feeling EMO. Are they secrets? I wouldn't say so cause if I see them as secrets I would definitely lock up that diary and hide it somewhere safe. In fact, I just keep it in my study drawer. I do not fear that my mum will find and read it. They are just things that I can't just say to anyone because it would be AWKWARD. Ya. So I don't have any secret! Except I read hentai manga and play hentai flash games before. Ops...Did I just...

Since I've blurted it out accidentally, it's not a secret anymore, is it? HAHA so I wanna talk about one hentai manga I read before. I was attracted by it's unusual theme --- zoophilia. Yucks. It was between a japanese girl and a DOG. Gross, I know. I regretted reading it because after that I couldn't look at my dog the same way as before (Nah, just for few days! Hah!) Luckily, my dog's a bitch though! If my dog has penis (or what they called it for dogs?), I might start to avoid my dog because I'm scared I might do something insane. Teehee. Anyway, those hentai mangas are so boring! They keep describing the sex scenes only and all the sex scenes in all the mangas are somewhat the same! Yeah only PERVERTS would love to see those! I prefer to see how a pervert tricks an innocent girl to rape her! MUAHAHAHAHA. OMG Now who's the pervert? lol Don't judge me! I don't think I'm the only one who thinks like that! When you're watching a drama, any drama, wouldn't you like to see a girl's clothes being ripped off? Of course you would feel pity for that girl and hate the rapist. Me, too. It is not OK to do it in real life but we enjoy looking at these scenes. BTW I don't like to see naked bodies they are so gross. So, I'm not a pervert nor a sex addict ok! And I'm still a virgin!! LOL


On a side note, I think the Sunway Lagoon trip will be called off :( Sad sia...............

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...