The Hunger Games. Catching Fire. Mockingjay.

6:22 PM

Wowowow, I can't believe I really finish reading a novel series! I think it's the first series in my whole life! SENSE OF ACHIEVEMENT!! Although it consists of merely 3 books =.= Wah I think I took forever to read them loh.

Anyway, I liked it. The ending was rather sad... not the usual happy ending that I always like. Can be considered as happy ending also lah. Eh, I don't know. Nonetheless, Katniss had chosen her guy! I don't want to say more about it after that "Gossip Girl incident" where I unintentionally became a spoiler for the ending. HAHA. I'm still a bit confused with the ending though lol. When I was reading halfway near the end, I kept thinking why it still wouldn't end. Not that the part of story was boring. It's because I couldn't wait to know the ending!! That part was so sad OK! Sad until I think I can't stand it anymore! So many people died! Those characters that I liked died :( And WTH after I finished the book I still can't figure out the parachute thingy. Snow and Coin. Who were responsible for that tragedy?! Is that supposed to remain a mystery? Or I'm too stupid to figure that out lol. I shall google for answers later :P

For those who are considering whether to read The Hunger Games series or not, I would say go for it!

I didn't regret buying all 3 books. The first book - The Hunger Games - is my favourite albeit I've watched the movie before I read it. The second book - Catching Fire - is also fun to read. I find  Mockingjay a little boring at the start but it starts to get interesting when the rebellion is finally in action! Because the preparation for the war is all about weapons and armours (those sci-fi thingy) that I'm not so interested in. Hehe. Guys probably would like it more. However, I think one should read all the three books because only then you can understand the pain and agony that Katniss feels. The third book can really make you visualise the war damage - on both the land and the hearts of people - and you'll pray that no war's gonna happen in the future.

I think that's it coz I don't know how to describe my feelings anymore. I'm not good at expressing my feelings and neither at praising a book =.=

Now I can't wait for the Catching Fire movie! Would everything be how I'd imagine it to be?! First time reading a book before a movie so I'm quite anticipating! There's still a long time to wait since it'll only be out around November...Sigh.

BTW I like Peeta more than Gale :) So here's a picture of them in Catching Fire!

Catching Fire - The Victory Tour


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...