Stardust ♥

4:01 PM

OMG

Gotta write down my feelings right after I finish watching this movie! I had so much fun watching it!!!


Movie poster

Well actually this is quite an old movie (2006). I've came across it's name in Xiaxue's blog saying that it's nice! And so I downloaded it, didn't dare to put high hope on it to prevent disappointment. Wow. I must say I didn't feel regret at all. In fact, I feel so lucky to have watched it! I'm officially a fantasy adventure movie fan now :D It is one of the best movies of this genre aside from Harry Potter! BTW, Spirited Away and The Hobbit are also very nice also. I LOVE.

So, Stardust. The story is so original, fun, magical and fascinating! There are prince, witches, pirates, unicorns, ghosts and of course, STARS. The whole movie is very engaging as well, from the first second until the last moment of the movie! I didn't feel it's boring or cheesy at any point in the movie. And the most important is that it keeps surprising me as the storyline is unpredictable. And everything in the movie is connected with each other in a fun way. The story flows nicely so it won't like make u feel headache or what lol. So, if u wanna watch a fantasy movie but worry that it might be too cheesy or ridiculous, I think this movie won't disappoint u. I even think that the magic and the fairy tales are real while watching this movie. Seriously. I still hope they are lol. Bleah my life is so boring.

The center of this movie is the love story between a young man and a STAR. Yeap. The star is actually a beautiful young maiden. Her name is Yvaine (one of my fav name now lol).This kind of thing only happens in fairy tale. It is so romantic and touching! Other than that, the movie is also funny especially when Robert De Niro was in the scene as the hilarious captain! I love the captain! You will think he is a bad, heartless jerk at first, but he turns out to be a kind, friendly and helpful person! And it is rare that a fantasy movie can teach us a lot of lessons that can be related to our real life.

The movie doesn't have big casts but the characters are all well acted. I genuinely like every character in the movie although some are antagonists. The music I LIKE. Music plays a vital role to make you feel magical and to make you cry lol. And I super love the happy ending ok!! Best happy ending ever! I love happy endings!

The movie poster might look like the movie is not interesting at all because I also thought like that before I watched the movie. But trust me it is a great movie. Here are some scenes in the movie.

Unicorn!


They are on a....flying ship?
Funny duel between Septimus and Tristan



Stardusttttttttttttt ahhhhhhhhhh I'll keep u in my movie collections and watch again another time!

Haizzzz trying to design my blog skin but the html is driving me crazy :(    Almost done!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...