My encounters with male players in Perfect World Online. (Laugh all you like)

4:46 PM

I'm sick :( Having a really bad cough until I can vomit my stomach out. I've actually tried to suppress the gag reflex by giving commands to my brain (Don't vomit! False alert!) but failed. It is not good to be sick but I'm still being thankful that the common cold did not caught me during exam periods (I ate Vit. C pills everyday during exam weeks maybe that did help!). I'm also very lazy. I guess I'm really a lazy person. Now that I'm sick, I use this as an excuse for everything I'm lazy to do. For eg. I'm sick so I don't have to apply hair conditioner then. I'm sick so I don't wanna wear my retainer. I'm sick so I'll read the book another time. Oh well... Laziness is a way of life.

OK now, I'm gonna write about my something I've wanted to blog during exam periods --- My encounters with male players in Perfect World Online (Chinese version). LOL they are quite somethings to remember alright? It'll gonna be long winded and might be boring to u but whatever, it's for my own record haha. So there are four guys that will be mentioned here.



1. Dark

This guy arh... I think he randomly picked a girl to pm (personal message). That time he pm me asking me can I be his "lao po" (wife in mandarin). Then I was not sure about it larh I just asked, "game only right?" Then he said, "Ya, but I don't want play play de" WTH was he talking about? =.= Well, at that point of time, I didn't have much friend in the game, and I wanted a hubby to buy me game items lol so....I said ok larh!

Turned out he is one year younger than me. He even asked for my number and I gave him (What was I thinking?!). Then he started smsing me some mushy text messages and even tried to call me but I never pick up calls from cyber friends one. Then one day he asked me to be his real gf! I remembered that day was during CNY and I was at my relative's house. Of course I don't want larh I gave him a lot of excuses like I'm older than u (he doesn't mind), I've never seen u before (can meet up mah). In the end, I said I don't like "xiao didi" (little brother) then he gave up xD Then after that, I think he still got find me in game but we talked less gradually. One day, I found him shouting to everyone, "Finding lao po!".


My feeling was WHAT THE...I really don't understand this type of people. What is his true motive? Is he too lonely? or is he trying to cheat girls? or he wants to try finding a gf from a game by luck? Whatever... the following guys I'm going to mention are somewhat the same...cause I don't understand these people as well. OK the next guy's story is better!


2. UltimateGod

=.= That was his IGN (In Game Name). I met him while training my minor characters and he was also training his minor character. We chatted, added each other as friends. Quite a nice guy to chat with but I felt like I talked more about myself than he did. Not long after, he asked me to be his game wife and I said ok. And then ONE DAY, he said he's got something to tell me but not sure whether he should tell me or not (like very mysterious =.=). Then, he talked about a girl who he really loved for a long time but the girl didn't like him back and he was still very sad about it (I like to hear about these stuffs lol). And he keeps saying that he can't decide whether to tell me that "thing" or not. I was getting impatient so I told him just spit it out! Then he said he fell in love with me! OMG I was shocked! (Actually I kinda suspected that he will say this already) BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW THE HELL WILL HE FALL IN LOVE WITH ME OK?! We only chatted like...one week? one month? I don't remember. Then I think he asked whether we can be together. I said no because I don't really know him well. He told me he's sad and then ran away (as in teleport to another place in game =.=). WTH SO CHILDISH and he is older than me! He was around 22 years old for god's sake!

After that, he still talked to me like usual. One day, I went to a party quest with a bunch of guys (without him). Two of the guys flirted with me (probably because of my job as healer =.=). Then I joked to him (UltimateGod) saying I'm having an affair with another guy. He really came and found me in the arms of another guy! LOL laugh la laugh la...I know it is funny. He was furious! I'm not exaggerating! He ran away again =.= This time I asked him "where are you", he told me to guess. In the end, I still couldn't figure out and he told me he was in our "ding qing" spot (Our love spot). Walao we only took pictures there =.= I had to explain to him that I was just playing around. Told him not to take it seriously since it was just a game. I had to explain lah cause I don't want to hurt anybody mah! I think after that incident, we kinda broke up. I kinda felt tired with him already. He was such a sensitive guy I'm always afraid that I will hurt him.

Then when I thought he would give up, the following days he did a lot of things such as stalking me, buying me a leopard mount etc. The stalking was VERY annoying. I think I already told him I didn't like it and he still continue to stalk me! The mount he bought for me was quite expensive! He bought for me because I was looking for a cheap mount (I didn't tell him I shouted to the public). But after I got a cheap mount I returned the leopard to him although he refused to take it back. And because I returned it to him, he said he hates me zzz. Then bye bye.


3. Cola

This guy...worst of all! He was the only one who really married me in the game (Spent RM 100 for the wedding package). Remember I mentioned about two guys flirted with me during party quest? He was one of them. However, he did not talk to me after the party quest. Only after sometime, he suddenly gave me a cash item as gift (The kind of item that allows u to use cute expressions in the game which only cost RM 1). Then we started chatting but I didn't really enjoy chatting with him as far as I remember. Then I can't remember how we became hubby and wife...I didn't usually find him to chat because I didn't think we clicked and he always reply soooooo slow. He also seldom finds me because he was always busy earning game coins and equipment. Once in a while, he would give me equipment and help me train my characters. He also have my number. At first we only sms. He also asked me to be his real gf =.= NO. I've picked up few of his calls before although I don't usually answer calls from cyber friends. It's because he kept calling and I would feel bad if I don't because he gave me so many items zzz. But I didn't know what to talk about on the phone most of the time so I just kept quiet zzzz I hated it so I refused to answer his calls later on. So I guess he realized that I'm not a gf material afer that LOL but he still treated me as his game wife. Then he asked me  a few times whether want to get married. I said it's up to him cause after all he shall have to pay for the wedding because I would never ever spend money on games. He said he had to earn money first.

After many days of no conversation between us, he asked me whether want to get married again cause he's got the money. I agreed. Then we got married lor... Nothing much different from the days before we got married except we have to do couple quest everyday but sometimes he would on my ID to do himself alone because I was too busy with my studies. We didn't look like couple at all except that we called each other hubby or wifey. So I thought he just get married so that he could do couple quest and up level faster. He also bought a lot of equipment for my character.

One day, a girl friend of mine had came back to play the game after a long time of rest. She was just a game friend. Her name is Sakura. I introduced her to Cola. Once, he requested me to use my healer to help him with a quest. I was busy so I asked Sakura to help him (She was also a healer). Then I think after that she always helps him with his quests. NOW this Sakura... I think she is a flirty kind of girl. She is also very helpful as well. She's got many family members (Dad, bro, sis) and a few " ai mei dui xiang" (directly translated into guys who she's having ambiguous relationship with). I'm a bit jealous of her because she always doesn't have to work hard to get what she wants. Her bro, boyfriends or friends would give her those things. We always show off our things to each other and her things would always be better than mine (compare quietly haha).

To cut the long story short, she was having an affair with Cola behind me! I was very angry! I couldn't believe one of my best friend in game would do that to me! Maybe she thought it's nothing serious but she should at least inform me right?! Why did it behind my back?! Obviously she knew it was wrong. I didn't give a damn about Cola because I didn't talk to him for ages and he is just a jerk. I think he's been using me to help him in the game. They didn't tell me but how did I find out? Well, one day Sakura had a new white horse and she told me it's a gift from Cola for helping him. After a few days, when I was using my "storage" character (nobody knows I have this character that I use to store items.), I saw Sakura talking to her friend (in the public) that the white horse was given by a guy who she's having affair with. WTH. There were also many other signs larh but I'm lazy to recall. So they never told me about this, even until when Cola clicked the "divorce button" and they got married. They never talked to me anything about it! And all these while I had to pretend I didn't know anything and still call Sakura "babe". I was so angry then I had this thought to hack Cola's account. I logged in to his fb and hotmail (Blame himself for using same passwords for game, fb and hotmail). When I logged on to his fb, I checked his inbox and found his conversation with Sakura. Mushy and disgusting. Hey, in the end I didn't hack his account ok lol I'm too kind.

Ironically, they also divorced after some time. I asked Sakura the reason. She said it's because Cola started to think it's real. Whenever Sakura went out with her REAL BF (YES, she's got a real bf but still flirts around with boys in game lol), Cola will be unhappy and etc. Hahaha WHAT'S WRONG WITH PERFECT WORLD'S GUYS? Why do they always want a real relationship from a stupid game?! And Sakura broke up with her REAL BF because he was not nice to her (also because she's got a new bf from game but not Cola lol! The new bf quite handsome). Now they are happily together and I'm still jealous of Sakura xD. Why she got so many good guys while I always meet jerks?!

LOL what a drama! There are still so much to write about but I'm quite lazy to recall lol. So off to the next story!


4. Feng

This story is EPIC! Very ridiculous one! Feng is a 28 year-old guy who's working at Singapore as a engineer. He is married with a son. He was one of the team mates in our fixed party quest team. He always tell us he is a "lady-killer" but we've seen his fb profile pic and all agreed that he is not handsome =.= He also always mention that he doesn't love his wife. They only got married because he couldn't "pull the brake" zzzz but he loves his son. He also had an experience of nearly got raped by a female colleague because the colleague thought he got feelings towards her LOL! And more other nonsense...

So...this guy also said he loves me. And he wants to meet me and cuddle me *vomit*. Told me to live with him with Singapore and he would divorce his wife. Yadda yadda I don't want to make u all vomit too. Seriously I hate this kind of irresponsible guy. If you don't like people don't simply make sex with a girl lah! No wear condom some more! Jerk! Me and another girl (Yiyi) in our party quest team had a great time scolding him one night LOL giving him lectures on how a nice guy should behave.

HAHA he keeps asking me to be his "underground wife" and I just keep telling him GO TO HELL (He always tells these mushy things to me privately). I don't really trust him. Then one day, Yiyi blurted out that Feng wants her to be her "underground wife" in WhatsApp! All these while Feng was using his wife's phone to WhatsApp with us and we all knew that. But we never seen his wife talk with us on WhatsApp lar. Dramatically, what Yiyi said was read by his wife! And she asked us what were we talking about! Feng was in the game with us. He told us that his wife called him to scold him! LOLOL HAHAHA We all laughed and Yiyi's quite worried that his wife got hurt lol. And then we had to explain to his wife that we like to crap in game haha.

So I found out that he didn't only say those mushy things to me although he always claim that he only loves me. I think Feng always talk crap to ladies around him. That's why he always says many girls like him (Stupid girls). Feng's wife is very pity also to have such husband.

Recently, I saw he posted an ugly picture of him kissing the camera on facebook (OMG my eyes!) dedicated to his wife. HAHA so what he said were all lies after all?


SO THE CONCLUSION IS (MOST) GUYS CANNOT BE TRUSTED! HELL YEAH!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. omg.. sounds interesting.. i would like to know more from you in person!! we shall really meet up!! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...