Just some thoughts.

11:44 PM

Today I went to Morib Beach. Some people must be thinking: Wow, a beach! The sunshine, the sand, the water! Don't be so quick to assume. This beach I went didn't have blue-green ocean or white sand. The sea water was very dirty. Perhaps because there was a mangrove swamp. The water was brown in colour! I don't really like beaches actually. I'm scared of the sea creatures. They are so disgusting. They look cute but once they TOUCH me! YUCKS!!! There were also many many people! I don't like crowd. I like serene beaches. When I was small, dad liked to bring us to beaches. I've been to almost all the famous beaches in Malaysia. Maybe because of that, I already feel sien LOL. We didn't play in the water. So the only thing I enjoyed was playing in the swamp. So fun leh! Stepping into the swamp and trying to pull out your feet after that! Of course, we went to eat seafood. Also, some people might jelly. But I never really like seafood lol. What food I like depends on my mood.

************

Recently, I always have weird dreams. Speaking of dreams, my dreams are revolved around certain things. In my nightmares, I was always chased by bad guys or aliens. Damn scary! There was once, a bad guy tried to poke me with a pencil several times but I manage to dodge! It was like cartoon LOL! Sometimes, my nightmares were also related to menstruation. Women's pain. And I had to go to those filthy toilets =.= Disgusting! Now, I got a new type of nightmare. Broken teeth! DAMN PAINFUL I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL! Always had me check on my teeth when I awaken. I also realised some similarities between my dreams. When I was in secondary school, my nightmares always involved my old house/ primary school. When I was studying Pre-U, my nightmares became in secondary school. So weird, right? It seems like dreams come from the deep parts of your memory. This morning (or yesterday night. I've never been able to determine what time when the dream is going on,) unbelievably, I dreamed of myself playing Running Man in an airport / mall! Wow, very rarely I can dream of something I really like! So happy!

************

After I read Cheesie's blog, I suddenly have the urge to visit Japan! Or visit all the places I like! Like Paris, London and many more! I also have the thought of learning Japanese and French! I shall start learning now! Don't know how persevered I'm gonna be though! :P


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hey, me too. i've been having dreams about some broken teeth recently. then the next day, i really did try to move my tongue around to feel if my teeth were still there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Weird! Is it bcz we had braces before? lol

      Delete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...