Last week of holiday....EMO...........

10:18 PM

On the first day of mapling, everything was fresh to me~
On the second day of mapling, I was addicted to it~
On the third day of mapling, I felt young again~
On the sixth day of mapling, I started to feel bored~
And today I didn't touch Maple at all~!

BTW I was trying to sound like I was singing the christmas carol - 12 days of christmas. OK lame whatever.

Hmm I don't know why... Did I lose interest in a game again? I don't want to lose my gaming hobby!! I already can't think of any other hobby that I have! One without any hobby is sad and pathetic and will miss out on one of the joyous moments in life!

Or maybe I'm just lack of friends who play with me. Anyway, I think Maplers are still better than players of other games (No offence to other gamers whatsoever.) What I mean is Maplers are more friendly in general. I know, I know, some will argue that other games also have friendly players...but it takes time to meet those friendly players in other games while in Maple, I already met some since the first day. Once a friend told me that it's because majority of Maplers are kids, then it hit me. Maybe that's why.

I had a lot of things to blog in mind while I was mapling but now I couldn't recall (bad bad memory.)

Argh..as the starting of new sem is around the corner, I get more depressed each and every day. Every morning I wake up frustrated and lifeless, just want to lie in beg all day, sick of my life. I don't enjoy holiday that much but uni life is no better! Lalala FML~

Then out of the eagerness to change my screwed up life, I attempted to dye my hair red. Because of my stingy character, I refused to dye at saloon when I can do it myself! And so it ended up...in frustration and nothingness! Stupid!! I'll post about my wonderful hair dying experience tomorrow!

Oh ya, today I watched Scary Movie 5! Fucking trashy movie! I knew this movie franchise is trashy lah..but this this 5th one is the thrashiest among the thrashys zzzz I'm talking craps. I can't believe Ashley Tisdale starred in it. She is very pretty why must she lower her class..

Sorry about my rambling...forgive me as my holiday is coming to an end...T.T

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thx for pointing it out..haha didn't carry out spell-check for this post

      Delete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...