TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD - A DREAM OF MINE.

4:23 PM

Totally sien! Been planning a Taiwan trip and comparing backpacking with package tour. For 3 fucking days already. Was very excited and confident until I started planning for accommodation and transportation. There are so many options! The transportation is the one that got me thinking package tour is better. Just touring around the big cities would be fine but I feel like going to those small towns too. So that I can claim that I toured around the whole Taiwan mah! But the small towns are very very far away from the capital and I don't know what kind of transport is the best to get us to those places!

Besides, I think package tours are more suitable for me AND my family. I know backpacking is cheaper indeed but it is so much hassle. One has to be able to adapt to situations in a foreign country! I'm not sure I can but I'm pretty sure my parents cannot. I can already imagine my mum scolding us for not checking properly beforehand LOL (if we go on self-service.) And if that happens, the trip would become an unhappy memory.  If backpacking with fellow friends then that's a different story lor. You see, friends have similar kind of thinking as you (as in more open-minded to problems? lol) so when something unexpected happens everyone can figure out a solution calmly (or not?)

Walao, I'm really lazy hor. Recently, I've been thinking. If we have money to hire people to do things for us, why not? Can save time and avoid all the unhappiness that might happen so that we could live a happy life! I have an urge to tell this thought to my mum and suggest her to hire a maid for house chores since she always complains about it. But... I'm afraid that this would start a quarrel LOL. Then speaking of money, if I have a lot money, backpacking to any country wouldn't be a problem liao. I wonder how Cheesie and her husband can travel around the world so easily. I'm guessing her husband has an international driving license and they're quite rich also. They didn't really plan what countries they're going you know! They just look at the Google Maps and decide which country to go tomorrow! I mean, I'm sure international driving license, air tickets and accommodation all need money right?! Cheesie is a fashionista somemore so I don't think she saved a lot of money for the vacation haha.

Also I just read fourfeetnine.com and I found out that Audrey went to Harry Potter Studio Tour in UK! I've been wanting to go lar. Hope I can go some day. I'm pessimistic about my dreams because I'm not sure whether I can earn that much of money before I turn old and weak.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...