First Day of Semester 5

8:21 PM

Today is a good day so I shall blog. :)

Even though I was very emo before my holiday ended, I was in a good mood today, surprisingly. Maybe because finally I can see my friends after a long time. Or because finally I can learn something lol.

Yeap I'm also very excited about this semester because 1) It would be a pretty relaxing sem (That's what I think)!   2) My chosen selective: Veterinary Pharmacy. YESSSS! I don't know if anybody remember I wanted to be a veterinarian. I've always love animals since small. But now I think I only have passion towards dogs lol. Well, I didn't choose veterinary science because only one or two government universities offer this course. Since I didn't take STPM nor matriculation, I didn't think I stand a chance to get an offer. Also, I didn't want to study overseas. OK never mind. I'm scared of blood anywayyyyy.

So you can imagine HOW HAPPY I WAS when I saw veterinary pharmacy! And then students who take this course will have TWO VISITS to UPM and a pharmaceutical company that produces animal feed and drugs! Damn excited lah!

Unfortunately, such awesome course will of course be a prey to many many predators. BUT FORTUNATELY, I got it!!!! I think I got it lah, but I can't confirm yet. And that's why I'm so happy hahaha.

That aside, I also have a new goal. It's not really a new goal but I'm determined to achieve it this time. The goal is TO EARN MONEY. LOL. To be rich, I must study hard. Hence, I think I'm quite motivated to study now. I don't know whether I'm persevered enough but...it's a good start anyway...

*Yawn* So tired. Have to start waking up early in the morning again. That's one thing I hate about new sem. Another one would be what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hahaha I'll be very very free in the first week.

P.S. I hope my dog doesn't suffocate by the haze to death.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...