ELF I love you! Not E.L.F. the SJ's fans lah!

9:29 PM

Hello! I'm blogging again! coz I'm so happy now!

Ever since I watched LOTR, I have special feelings towards ELFS! You can say that I'm obsessed with elfs! Seeing as I had no idea what type of wallpaper I should find for my desktop, I was determined to find a decent elf-themed wallpaper! Months and months of searching was carried out (exaggerating.) Finally I found the one that I fell in love with at first sight! May I present to you~~~:

TADAH!!!

DAMN SHUAI RIGHT?! I don't care if you think he is not shuai~! He is Orlando Bloom from The Pirates Carribean (No wonder he looked so familiar haha)!

I found this fan art from DeviantArt. Damn lucky lor! coz other fan arts are like very dark-themed...this one very 'heavenly' hahaha. And FYI this is a PAINTING! Not a photo! It's called photorealism. The author very GENG right?! HE/SHE IS A GENIUS! I'm grateful that God created a LOTR fan who is so genius thus I can have such gorgeous wallpaper! BTW the resolution's very good, mind you.

In case you wonder, why am I suddenly become obsessed with elfs. Here are the reasons:

1. No idea why all the elfs in LOTR are so good-looking. Genes, maybe?
2. They are good-natured (my own opinion).
3. They possess godly archer skills! BTW archers are shuai!
4. They have pointy ears. Cute or not...? Depends haha.
5. They are quiet. Yes I seriously hate noise.

Not only the elfs in LOTR kay... even Mercedes, the elf job in Maple also I very like!


On a side note, I watched the romance movie - A Walk to Remember - today. The movie was romantic... but I'm obsessed with the song, not the movie. Hahaha. The song is Only Hope by Mandy Moore. Go listen it, okay?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...