Muahaha. I'm Harry Potter. In my dream.

10:51 PM

As the title suggests, I dreamed of myself as Harry Potter. Some of u might go =.= hahaha. Why am I starting to keep having good dreams recently (after like, 20 years of bad dreams)? Previously Running Man, and now Harry Potter hahaha.

We can understand ourselves a little better from our dreams u know... Take this Harry Potter dream as example, I have learnt that I'm really an attention seeker, although I don't show it in front of others. I don't want to admit this but ashamedly I am lol and I blame it on my horoscope. I was so enjoying the fact that so many people trying to protect me from something in that dream! Like I'm precious and important...I'm THE CHOSEN ONE. The setting was not the same as the real Harry Potter, neither did the people who were protecting me. I couldn't remember much about that dream but overall the feeling was good. How can you feel good when someone or something is after you? That's why I think I like attention! hahaha.

Okay that's all. This is a short post :) I'm just too bored of studying. WTF I no mood to study!! Oh BTW I got into veterinary pharmacy :D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. fuyoh! congrats wey!!
    next time if my pet sick can bring it to you liao.. FOC ya!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...