I'm a Selfish Bitch.

12:07 PM

I'm really pissed off right now.

I can't understand why some people always borrow stuff from people instead of just buy one for themselves! I don't mind to borrow u once in a while (like once per month? lol) but comon'... thrice in a week?

It's not that troublesome for me, really. It's just that I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to ask for help from others if I can do it myself. So, I can't  tolerate people being 'buay pai seh'.

There were some other people who borrowed from me, too. But they didn't borrow it as frequently as u. SERIOUSLY I want to say: 'Since you need it SO MUCH, why don't go buy one urself?!' It's not that expensive what, considering you're in the same university as me which charges us so high for tuition fee.

Don't get me wrong. I'm more than happy to borrow it to my close friends EVERYDAY. But you, you are just an acquaintance. I don't even know your age wth.

Actually, I don't mind that u ask for the whole thing before finals because that's considered as you just ask from me once. But no, u have to ask every time after a lecture, don't you?

I also don't understand why I'm so pissed off. Maybe I'm just plain selfish.

And the worst thing is, I can't say no. I can't ignore u either zzz because I'm seeing u everyday!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wah.. why so pek cek? wats d thing which tat person cant buy? well, i wouldnt say you r selfish, i would say that person instead.. unless he/she has an EXTREMELY VALID reason for his/her behaviour..

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...