I want a dream!!

7:16 PM

What is the first thing you guys think of when you wake up in the morning?
How do you feel at that moment?

I can tell you that my feeling sucks.
The first thing that came into my mind this morning was..."arghhh my head hurts"...
But other days, I just think of what a miserable life I have.

I'm so envious of those people who have their dreams...
I want to be able to start my day with an amazing feeling like those people! You know... have a life goal and know how you gonna spend every second today to achieve your goal!

Yeah, I know what I have today is the consequence of my own negative thoughts. Everyone knows that, but it's easier said than done. I don't even know when I'm gonna realise my true interest and passion.

I think my passion might be for dogs / animals but I can't guarantee that I won't get sick of it if I get too much of it. It happens almost every time; I lose interest in something I like quite fast. Sometimes I wonder: would that happen to my love life also? lol. I don't have a real relationship before but I can sort of relate that to my past ambiguous relationship. Heheh.

Without passion, without dream, life is just boring. At least when I was small I was very passionate in playing games. Now I'm just a boring person with a boring life.

In that case, I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!!! Pfft. Easier said than done, again.
Having a bad headacheeeeeeeeeeee due to lack of sleep making me want to die!



PS: Sorry for such negative thoughts. :/

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i agree.. realizing yourself living with a dream is a blessing.. it takes time to truely discover what your interest is, what do you really passionate for.. if your passion towards something is not strong enough to nurture you into who you wanna be, or its not persistent enough to last until your final breath, it just sounds to me that, your passion is not really THAT passionate.. to me, i find embracing challenges as my goal of life.. whatever the world throws at me, i'm determined to prevail.. you are not the only one at the cross-road and don't know where to go/what to do.. there are countless people out-there spending their whole life searching for their purpose of life.. you are still young, spend your time wisely and ponder over your future, ask yourself, WHO you wanna be, and HOW you wanna achieve that.. it would lead you to discovering your passion and then, "hypnotize" yourself to hold on.. everyone is unique, there is no need to follow others'footsteps.. make your own path by fulfilling your purpose of life.. wishing you all the best.. never give up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ :') Honestly ur comment made me very gan dong..lol
      yeah..many ppl spent their whole life searching for the purpose of life..Some didn't even find it until they died. I'm afraid I will be one of them :(

      Delete
    2. ya, my first time typing such a long reply for your blog post.. i really hope to be able to motivate you.. sometimes, we need people to motivate us, but its also important to be able to self-motivate.. i understand, its common for people at our age to start thinking about life, questions such as WHO we wanna be and HOW are we gonna achieve it are really something to be pondered upon.. you wont be one of them, trust me.. all you need, its a little bit of determination and faith.. you said you want a dream, then go find it! go and explore yourself.. always remember, "its good to live with a dream, but not IN one", you know the difference right? and finally, the most important part along the process, is to think positive and never give up! jiayou!! :)

      Delete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...