TGIF (You can ignore this post.)

8:48 PM

Ahh...finally it's weekend!

This week had been a hectic one. Almost everyday we'd got at least four lectures to attend. Not to mention so many assignments popping out of nowhere LOL - pharmaceutics presentation, Infertility portfolio, leaflet project, business project and a debate! Although the presentation and the debate don't contribute any marks, they still have to be done. I think Sem 5 is more hectic than Sem 3 and Sem 4 OKAY! Who said Sem 5 very free one? Who?! I remember in my previous blog post I said I liked this semester during the first week. Now, I've changed my mind. There are more projects this sem and project means group work! I hate to work in a group!

I also hate that my mood is easily worsened by a teeny weeny thing. It's like I was in a cheery mood and then someone did something and I became upset. Sometimes the bad mood can stay for the whole day. Thankfully today I managed to control my mood by forgetting about that incident~ lol. Am I too sensitive or what?

Actually I have nothing much to blog about. I just feel like blogging probably because I can't go home for 3 weeks in a row and I'm feeling a lil emo. I'm enjoying my own sweet time alone in my room though (contradicting myself), without the noise I always experience at home.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...