ANGPAO FRENZY

7:42 PM

Today I'm gonna show off my angpao collections again! Because I love them and I wanna practice my photography skills (still sucks, I know.)

First of all from my favourite bank - OCBC. Not because the bank offers better services but because it has AWESOME angpaos! (In fact, I don't even keep my money there.) They actually DESIGN the angpaos very creatively, unlike Public Bank with their "every-year-the-same-look" angpaos.



FAMILY ON BICYCLES THEME



The last time I posted about my angpaos, I didn't have the complete collection of these four angpaos. Now, I do!



POTTED PLANTS THEME




This collection's also finally complete! Thx to my mum who works at the Tzu Chi recycling centre every week hohoho.




CHINESE STUFF THEME




Also complete! Why do people throw away pretty angpaos ?!







COLOURFUL THEME

Front
Back

Complete!!!! The special thing about this collection is that the drawings on each angpao are connected to form a wider painting! Including the back side!



Other than OCBC angpaos, following are some NEW angpaos that I like:


JULIE'S
Made from recycled paper.



CHATIME
Just because it's purple and funky.

STARBUCKS
Not really special. Hmm.

SUSHI ZANMAI
KAWAII!!

 HUSH PUPPIES



Can u see the flower patterns on the fish? They can change!

If u have pretty angpaos that u don't know what to do with them except throwing them away, feel free to GIVE ME!! Exchange of angpaos is also welcomed :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...