Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Bordeaux Black Foam Color

11:41 PM

OK so I promised to blog about my hair yesterday... but I suddenly changed my mind. I'd spent the whole day designing my blog (yeah, yeah, I had nothing better to do.) Also because I didn't feel like blogging about my hair since...well...it's a bad experience.

At first, I wanted to use Liese Bubble Hair Colour but then a salesgirl approached me at the hair dye rack and introduced me to this:

Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Bordeaux Black Foam Color


Since it was on sale (original price: RM35+, now RM30.90 and got free gift too!), and I think it is a reliable brand, so I bought it although there were only four colours that were on sale. But wtf after that I went to Watsons outlet which was just opposite Aeon's pharmacy, I discovered that most of the Liese's hair dye were only RM30+ (usual price at other places is RM37+.) !!! I was like wtf should have gone to Watsons first instead of Aeon's pharmacy! And also there were many other  colours of Schwarzkorpf's hair dye!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I still can't spell the name right without google. At that moment I blamed that salesgirl for changing my mind! I was thinking to check the price in both stores first then only decide which store to buy from! OK suan liao...

The hair dying process was frustrating for me. I did some research before I decided to dye myself OK...Most reviews said that Liese is very fast and easy to use. I assumed that Schwarzkorpf's should be more or less similar. It did produce a nice foam in my hand. However, when I was using the Schwarzkorpf's, the foam disappeared after I applied it on my hair! So my hair was like very hard...just like when you're using a shampoo that doesn't produce foam! Look at the picture below for a better understanding:

Not foamy


I think I might have to use two boxes of hair dye for my hair length, that's why there wasn't enough foam? It took me around 45 minutes to finish applying the whole bottle (Maybe I was too careful at the beginning, I should have just anyhow apply it)! Can you imagine how sore my hands and legs were?! My knees were shaking while I was rinsing the colour off my hair! It also took me ages to rinse my hair because I kept seeing brown colour in the water =.= The smell was not really bad since it didn't contain ammonia. The colour even stained on my clothes after I showered cause I usually let my hair dry naturally. Until today (which is 2 days later), I can still wash off some colour from my hair!

And the result is supposed to be vary among individuals. So, I was very unlucky.  My hair colour didn't change AT ALL!!! OK if a tinge of reddish brown which can only be seen under strong sunlight is considered as success, then yes, there's a slight change. STUPID What I expected happened. Basically the following 'before and after' pictures are pointless:

Before
After

It even makes my curls look weird! wtf

So conclusion is, I probably won't dye my hair again myself in the future! Dying hair at saloon is definitely worth the money although it's much much more expensive! However, I'm NOT saying that Schwarzkopf or Liese Foam Color is a waste of money because I've said that the results depend on your hair nature and condition. I might try Liese in the future because different brands might work differently on my hair right...



P.S. Forgive me for the bad photos. I'm lazy to edit them.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...