Sad case.

6:40 PM


OMG me so sad...








I WON IN A LUCKY DRA!!!


Nothing big... Just a pair of movie passes hahahhh... Not even a movie that I'm interested to watch heheh (A singaporean movie I think)... Well, THE POINT IS... it's my first time winning a lucky draw okay!!! I always like lucky incidents yeah! It's from hoorayme.com BTW.






BUT ~




I think I kinda let it "slipped through my fingers" :/ 


Just because I chose to attend a stupid business class that others didn't bother to attend =_=  Coz the class was from 1.30-2.30 pm so instead of going back hostel at 12.45 pm, I went back at 2.30 pm. And to redeem the movie passes, I had to find the hooray people in front of uni. I supposed they had a booth set up there. So when I walked back to hostel around 2.30 pm that time, the people already gone :( And when I went out to buy dinner just now, I didn't see them also :(


Okay lah... not really sad lah... There's actually more happy than sad coz I feel so lucky hahahah.. But at the same time very unlucky also coz I'm sick =_=. I think I don't easily fall sick; maybe one year twice / once only. But I have allergic rhinitis...which I think was what lead to my cold(?) now. I have a valid explanation for that: I started to have runny nose and sneezing since two days ago. The mucus was thin and clear. Today, the mucus turned a bit sticky and whitish and I have itchy throat. Haiz... Allergy can lead to cold...terrific... I hate my body with all kinds of allergy :(

Because I'm sick, I have no mood to study for finals at all. That, and the fact that the finals are still far away. Some batch mates are having great time travelling, partying, working... Yeah...And I'm too bored until I play The Sims 3. We have a PSD assessment this friday though, where we counsel patients on contraceptive pills. Hopefully I will recover by then :(





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. means, you dao di lucky or lucky de har? lol
    hmm, if u didnt manage to recover means u would spread d disease to your patients? oops~

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...