Some whining and dreaming

8:50 PM

The day started off really good and happy. Then I had my PSD assessment and I became sad :( I don't know why I get so sad and angry just because I made some minor mistakes. Perhaps because I'd prepared so much for it and yet I still made silly mistakes. Tsk... It's not the first time already. I always forget to ask either "Do you smoke?", "Are you allergic to any medications?" and etc. Coz I'm not that outspoken! Even though I had rehearsed it yesterday night with my housemates, and another time this morning with friends, I still fucking forget to ask about allergy! There are fucking lots of questions to ask okay!

Perhaps what actually made me angry is, today morning before the PSD I got an information from friends that was different from what I'd prepared. The old BNF 2009 (pharmacist's "bible")  stated that antibiotics will reduce the effect of birth control pills. But some friends said that the new BNF stated that actually there are no interaction! The thing is, that is the latest information for the drug, but many people still don't know about it; including the lecturers! WTF. Then, during the PSD, I 偏偏 kena that case (we had several cases to prepare for)! I followed the LATEST information of course! BUT THE LECTURER THINKS I GAVE THE WRONG INFO. Then when I walked back to my hostel that time, I started thinking a lot of negative thoughts. I blame myself for not thinking properly what to say. I even blame my friends for letting me know the info (I don't know what got me into thinking that! Lost my sense =.=) coz if I don't know the info then I'll probably stick with my old info, which would be correct in the lecturer's mind. So I guess I'll be deducted marks due to that unless the lecturers discuss about it and decide to give us bonus.

Ugh...this semester is supposed to be for me to boost my cGPA!! Now it's ruin.......Lol like too exaggerating eh? But it might cause that Reproductive Module to drop from A to B :/ I don't know what can I do to make myself feel better. It sucks. I don't have any actual hobby like some people. My favourite show Game of Thrones new season is only available next year, no new nice movies to watch. BTW one more month till Catching Fire!

Anyway, I just read a blogger's blog about her trip to Disneyland HK!!! Gosh I miss the days SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I WISH I CAN GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!! It's the best trip I had in my life. It's the best overseas trip I had ever been. The best memories still are the trips during childhood :) I was so close with my paternal side cousins. We used to go on trips together! Now we are kinda like strangers :( Back to Disneyland, it is one of my favourite places on Earth! It is so magical and cheery and happy and wonderful and [insert all the positive words u can find]. I remember when my sis chose Disneyland over Ocean Park, I said snobbishly that Disneyland is a place for children. Hahaha amazing how people changed; how I've changed.

However I'm so regret that I went to Disneyland at that time when I was so hateful towards the world (hateful is such a heavy word. But back then I didn't like to take pictures at all. And I always refrained myself from trying fun things because of "face"). So I don't have any nice pictures of Disneyland and I didn't even save the pictures in my computer because we've printed them out. Haiz...I also didn't blog about it :(

I hope I can go back again in the future! Or better still, go to the Disneyland in U.S. or Japan!

Haha thinking about Disneyland made me quite happy again :D I'll watch Harry Potter before I sleep to feel even better! lol


Hear a Disney's song and you'll feel better! :D This one is classic! It's the song u heard before the start of Disney movies.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...