Waste of time.

9:55 PM

I currently have a group project in hand. It is our last group project in this semester! I guess you might already guess that I'm going to whine about group work again haha.

This time the group consists of 16 people =.= The more the merrier not.

I seriously think that group work is just a waste of time and effort. Therefore, I think I'm not gonna put much effort this time anymore, although I do care about the result a lot.

Haiz even if I really want to make our presentation the best, WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?!

I'm not an outspoken person or a "muka tebal" person. Therefore, I won't be speaking out my mind like it's the right thing to do. Well technically it is the right thing to do.

I really want to put effort in this but...SO WHAT IF I DID PUT EFFORT?! My work is not even used by the group eventually! Yeah so that's why I'm not gonna care about it.

So, they posted it on FB group to let us check. I scanned through it and easily found some obvious mistakes. Not surprised coz some people are just known for their "copy & paste" attitude. SO WHAT IF I DID FIND SOME MISTAKES? OK sure I can modify it. BUT I DON'T THINK PEOPLE WILL NOTICE WHAT YOU HAVE CHANGED. Besides, I can't be changing all the uncountable mistakes ba..

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I DON'T THINK THE LECTURERS WHO ARE ASSESSING OUR PRESENTATION WILL EVEN NOTICE THE MISTAKES?

LOL AND THEY ARE TOO LENIENT. No matter what mistakes you make your marks will not be that bad. So I guess it doesn't matter anymore. That little difference in marks doesn't worth my time and effort F3

And I think I don't wanna be some idiot doing some "backstage" work without people knowing that you did the work. Perhaps its because I'm an introvert or perhaps I'm not really that good to be noticed and appreciated.

However, I will still do my best for the tasks assigned to me. But my part just constitutes a small part of the whole presentation =.=

Eh...not all group works are annoying though. If u meet group members who listen to u and have same vision as u, then the process would be enjoyable. Of coz, I understand that one of the purposes of group work is for us to learn communication skills. But if you just try to argue with people in the most reasonable way also people will get annoyed somehow. Who knows whether the person you offend is one who likes to talk bad about people or not?

BAH. I hope group works are banished from this world.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...