Happy & Telly

8:37 PM


I realised I had blogged nothing much about my dog. :/
Does that mean I don't love my dog?

So here it is...
Out of boredom and a little childishness.




I call her siao po all the time while crazily patting her back side, acting like I'm punishing her because she's naughty. Perhaps I'm the one who is siao po =.= coz she just thinks I'm playing with her.






That's Telly Monster (I googled about its name but I'm not sure) from Sesame Street. 
With one of its leg in Happy's mouth.
It was my youngest sis's toy lol.

It is now Happy's favourite toy. (And the only toy she likes to play with I guess)
She doesn't usually bite anything or anyone. Must see her mood one lol.
It's a good thing I guess.
Well, normally after bath she will be all excited and willing to play.





In this picture, Telly's dead.
But Happy hadn't given up yet.
She likes to chew on Telly's leg only =.=
I suppose it's because there's some sand-like thingy in the leg that's nice to chew on.





After all this while, Happy hasn't given up on wanting to bite Telly's leg off.
She so "cha" one... bite so long the leg still has no sign of falling off o.O



PS: Haiz...the photo quality is quite bad. I think I might want to by an iPhone or a good camera. Before I travel to any country!!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. omg.. this is d lamest post ever!!
    n d way u described? funny sial.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...