Study Week ???

6:14 PM



T.T

I'm sick of studying. Everyday I ask myself: WHAT AM I DOING?!

Anyway, Catching Fire is coming!!!! Like, FINALLY!!! Sadly it seems that nobody wants to watch :( Why arh??? Such a nice movie. Keep playing the same trailer and still feel awed =.= I can watch the trailer whole day but...Hmm...Have to study la. I'm obsessed with the trailers and Jennifer Lawrence now. She is so funny as a real person, totally different from Katniss in the movie. IMO, Katniss, the character, is a reserved person, totally different from the funny Jennifer Lawrence in real life. And here is a funny description I heard today, Katniss is a very strong girl, unlike Bella. (Never really watch the movie so I quote from a girl from Teen's React lol) She doesn't really care about love I guess? But she is still stuck between two guys and then like Twilight, there's Team Peeta and Team Gale.  LOL I'm definitely in Team Peeta.

I know the first movie's kinda boring for some people... I understand... It was kinda boring when I first watched it, before I read the book. I don't know... maybe it's the director? (Not trying to accuse anyone here haha I know nothing about directing) BUT! The second Hunger Games movie looks kinda promising and it's directed by another director (who had directed a few movies that I quite like)! However, I think people who haven't read the book might not get a grasp of the whole story, at least not from the trailer. Sad.

And the trailer is just...I mean the music...the atmosphere...I believe it will be better than the first movie! o.O Normally I always think that the first movie will always be the best in a movie trilogy or series. Even for the book, I also think that Hunger Game is better than Catching Fire. Ahh... maybe because it is my first time reading a book before watching the movie! The feel of watching the imagination in your head materialize on the screen! :O Awesome. Now I understand why some book readers are so obsessed about movies adapted from novels haha. I hope I don't get disappointed though, like maybe some favourite parts of the book being cut out (or worse, changed!) in the movie. In the first movie, they changed the way Katniss got the mockingjay pin. I'm okay with that lol.

I want to reread Catching Fire before I watch the movie! lol I never reread a book and now I'm gonna do it! After exam, of course. I hope I can get premiere tickets for the movie o.O It would be awesome!!!


On a side note, a new McDonalds is going to be opened at the Giant Hypermarket near my house!!! Like really near!!! Next time when I have a craving for burgers or when I have no internet connection... I have an easy solution! Wahahaha. MCCHICKEN MCCHICKEN MCCHICKEN

On a side side note, I can't wait to watch "Dad Where Are We Going?" tomorrow night. It was purely coincidence that I came to know of this show. When my mum was watching another china show I saw a small corner advertisement containing the words "田亮" and "女儿" and I was straight away attracted! I didn't know that 林志颖 was in the show too! He just made the show better I guess he is somehow the center of the show o.O Now I'm obsessed with the show already. So are my sisters hahaha. OMG I even keep humming the ending song that was sung by the 5 celebrities and their kids (Kids songs are brainwashing!). So cute and funny they all are!! Dad celebrities + their children = irresistible. So called 现代好男人 lol.  Recently seen so many babies/kids I don't know why. Audrey's baby, Xiaxue's baby (Damn cute omg) Cuteness overload.


Mums not here! Leave all to the dads!

The dads and their kids have to draw lots to decide which "kampung" houses they get for the two nights, ranging from village chief's house to shabby house.

In case you have this china channel and u wanna watch haha







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yer.. i dun hv this channel.. sad T.T
    btw, next time v cud go mcd kenggai too if u want.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...