Nuffnang FoodFest 2013

4:13 PM





I always say I'm not a foodie but I actually went to Nuffnang FoodFest yesterday! o.O Thx to HL who wants to kepo at the food fest haha. It's actually quite enjoyable. Well, anything free makes people happy ;)

The registration was supposed to start at 3pm but we arrived early in case there will be traffic jam. Then we wandered around Sunway Pyramid while waiting for the food fest to start.

Actually, the registration was not compulsory for us who were just there for free food. It's just for the organizer's record I guess. However if you register you can get a free Sunway Pyramid card and a cute macaroon. At first, we thought the macaroon was some sort of keychain. As I was filling in my details at the table, I realised it was a real edible macaroon! However HL still thought it was a keychain AND she asked to exchange her blue one for a pink one! lol luckily the staff was too busy to wonder what this girl was thinking hahaha.

The food fest was held from 4pm-10pm. It was not only for nuffnangers but for ANYONE!

After registering, we started hunting for food! Haha well, I was not excited at all. I let HL did all the tweeting work coz I don't have data plan! Hahaha. And how inconvenient, why didn't the place provide free WiFi :/ Anyway, the whole food give-away procedure had some "loopholes" as expected. They just looked at our smart device screens and checked that we had tweeted their hashtag keywords, then straight away gave us the food. So, it didn't matter whether you have tweeted or not, or whether even you have a smart device or not, as long as you can borrow your friend's :P And that's how I got my free cup of Chatime coffee milk tea after HL redeemed her lemon winter melon tea. But I think the companies couldn't care less because their main purpose was to promote their food only.



My free Chatime drink



The first booth we visited was the New Zealand Natural. They were quite generous for giving everyone a whole ice cream each o.O What I predicted was they will just give tiny little cups of ice cream like what the promoters usually do in the mall. Didn't take picture of the ice cream though.

Well, actually I didn't take much pictures coz as you know I only take pictures of good-looking food. Yes, I'm that superficial. So here are some photos:



Yakult, Juiceworks and Ninja Joe!



Cute little Ninja Joe Pork Burger


Nando's, Chatime and Crazy Potato!


Whole chicken breast with Nando's famous extra hot sauce!


Fat tasty potato fries from London!

The place where they prepared the fries.


Cute cupcakes from Astro which we did not eat.

There were a lot more other foods in the food fest but we didn't try all. Coz although the food servings were small there were a whole lot variety of foods that were too much for our small stomachs. After we stuffed our stomachs to the fullest, we went for the talk by an award-winning food photographer, Brian Chong and I did learn some useful tips :)


And that marks the end of our food fest visit. Will I go again if there's another one next year? Maybe. :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...