My hatred towards fireworks

3:38 AM

Fuck...My dog can't sleep, I CAN'T SLEEP.


Fucking hate fireworks. Useless goverment said ban but didn't do anything. Those who like to spend money
 on fireworks, u give me the money to buy your grave better! Less environmental pollutionist (Does such word exist?)!

NOW WHAT TIME ALREADY?! 3AM! Tmr I still need to study loh!
I don't even know what's great about fireworks? Noisy, smelly, not even nice to see (see until sien liao, I mean cheapo ones).

Curse u!!! u will sure get bad karma for this !!! Hope u want sleep  cannot sleep, want die cannot die!

BTW I super hate being scared for eg. ppl called me from my back when I'm concentrating on other thing. Of course, add that to the reasons I hate fireworks. I also super afraid of balloons near me. I seem to be paranoid that they will burst just beside my ear. They look nice from far though.

Haiz I give up... blogging with a phone is so hard. Please improve ur blogger app!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...