Fireworks Hatred Post (III)

4:23 AM

3.44 AM, suddenly woke up with unknown reason. Then, I heard a LOUD BOOM. Of course, it's that fucker retarded moron again. 


Seriously he doesn't need to sleep?! I'm pretty sure he is living down the road behind my house. Almost contemplated to throw dog shits at his house. It's free and feasible, after all.

After that, I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to check on y dog. Guess what? She was wide awake. I think she didn't sleep whole night for the past 3 days.

WTH I can't sleep if I don't blog about it because I was angry. And also for my own record as my memory can't be relied on nowadays (so that next time I can throw dog shits).

Tata go sleep liao.

PS: Mobile blogging with ease.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...