Dayre APP

6:14 PM


I'm bored and rotting. I didn't expect it to be so early, the boredom I mean. Yet, I'm too lazy to find a job. What happened to my determination to work during the study week? Gone, just like that. Wow, I'm really a lazy cat xD I think being a kid who doesn't have to worry about money, is okay. Nothing matters now, I'm far too lazy.

Every morning, I wake up at 10AM from random dreams that I forget once I awaken, roll in my bed until near 11AM (o.O) and finally manage to get myself out of bed. Coz I have NOTHING to do for the day after all. I think I can just die. The only thing that keeps me going is my eagerness to watch Catching Fire, literally. The first thing that comes into my mind when I wake up is how many days left until Wednesday, which is the day I'll be watching CF. Lol. Now that I have finish rereading CF the book, what else can I do?

I saw Xiaxue had a new blog post about Dayre. Had seen some bloggers mentioned about it but never bothered to check it out. Now I suddenly think it's quite nice to use. When I feel like writing some thoughts down but don't want to post it on FB (because I don't want to annoy people) nor it is valuable or interesting enough to be recorded in this blog, I can post at Dayre! It will compile all the short notes that you type in a day into a blog post! The good thing is, not many people will see it, probably none at all, hehe.

Back to Xiaxue, I simply read through some recent posts in her Dayre site, and guess what I found? A post about The Hunger Games: Catching Fire! Hhohoho. I don't know whether she read the trilogy or not, but she liked the movie! I think most people like the movie, and for those who don't, probably don't understand the movie (especially Cina people who can't understand English). They just go into the theathre, expecting an action-packed movie, disappointed when the first half of the movie is all about, I don't know, some meaningful conversations that only we readers appreciate? Because so far I didn't see any HG reader who doesn't like the movie? They said that the movie followed the book quite well!

Haha I know so much about people's comments because I'm really, really obsessed with the movie I guess? Till I went and read the comments on a FB status of a famous pretty girl, saying that she's going to watch the CF movie. Yeah, everything related to CF 我不会放过!LOL siao liao. I guess she also liked the movie lah. But apparently she didn't read the books, or she wouldn't be perplexed about the ending. I wonder how they end the movie? Hmm...

Honestly, the story of HG is not that great lah... Harry Potter is still the best IMO (tho I haven't really read the books coz too lazy lol). Nevertheless, HG is still a good story, seeing that it involves rebellion, somehow can relate to our country right now *wink*. It really gives me goosebumps when I read about overthrowing the government! Just like when I was watching Les Miserables!


And here is my all new Dayre site! Don't know how long will I use it... anyway... so far it looks promising.


 This is how Dayre looks like... similar to Twitter actually...


 It's also like Instagram, where u can cut the pics into square shape with the app, add filter if u want, and post it!


And it is also like LINE, where u can add in stickers to make your post cuter and more fun!


So basically... it's like a mash-up of Twitter, Instagram and LINE! Hahaha. Not bad, right? It's obviously designed for lazy people like me! Lazy to keep updated with so many social medias hehehe. My Twitter and Instagram accounts are already abandoned long time ago.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...