Someone who I regret knowing.

1:53 PM



The game friend who keep texting me to borrow my thing is back again, asking me whether I'm still playing the game. Pfft. Don't think he's so good still care whether I play game or not. His real motive is to get back the thing he once lend me (I totally forgot) and of course, 顺便 want to borrow the thing from me AGAIN. And you know what? Before he asked all these requests, he told me that he is not playing anymore. So why want to borrow? OK whatever, I logged in, gave back his thing, and lied to him that I sold that thing of mine. Yeah, I don't mind lying to him anymore, cause I've confirmed that he is that type of jerk.

OK so I thought everything is over. I don't even care about that 70 million he owed me. Who knows I referred back to my old blog post and realised that he didn't return my limited edition outfit too. I cannot resist to text him and ask. Guess what? HE LOST IT. Wtf? Still so thick-faced come and borrow thing? Didn't even bother to mention it to me before I asked?

Then I confronted him he said he wants to compensate me with game money and return me the 70m but HE NEEDS SOME TIME. How long? Forever? LMAO u think I believe u will return me? This kinda people, they will forever stuck in the lower class coz of their despicable attitude.

Good luck in your forever miserable life dude!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. walao.. no point wastin yo time to write this post in d first place lar
    this kind of jerk doesnt even worth your time at all k? concentrate in your study better!
    jiayou ar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i typed this in the car when I was on the way back to hostel :P Must release my anger only can concentrate mah.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...