I can't wait to watch Catching Fire !!!

7:55 PM


Been waiting for this for ages! But it's the 2nd day after it's release and still I haven't gone to cinema to watch it! Thanks to several reasons... Why can't we just have a GSC here?! Their tickets are cheaper, their E-ticketing service is better than TGV! I wanted to buy tickets during the advanced sales of Catching Fire, but the tickets were RM16 for god's sake! They are still RM16 now if you buy online! I'm not sure whether it's the same if we buy at the box office.

Anyhow I'm going to watch it on this coming Wednesday with my mom, sis and sis's friend. It's been a long time since the last time I watch a movie with my family. I doubt that my mum will truly understand the movie o.O I didn't plan to ask my mum to watch together though. I just asked my sis, who also read the trilogy of Hunger Games. Then, she went and asked my mum =.= Now I'm quite worried that my mum will sleep through the movie LOL. We chose to watch on Wednesday with the hope that the tickets will be cheaper. Hope that the Movie Day special price is applicable to new blockbuster movies too! That, and there will be nice seats available for us. I'm super scared that I will have to sit near to the screen! That would spoil all my mood! Definitely will spoil the movie too! Either don't watch the movie and go home, or sit near the screen, how to choose?!

As usual, I can't help but search for reviews of Catching Fire. Hehe. Since it's a new movie, and I cannot watch it yet until Wednesday (=.=), I had been updating myself with the rating and reviews in IMDB, almost everyday. Between the Brazilian release date and yesterday, the rating was around 7.6, then just now I checked again, it shot to 8.1!!! Will it drop? Maybe. But so far, there are many good reviews and the very few bad reviews are just "negligible" because they just looked like worthless comments to me, like they cannot tolerate an overrated movie heheh. Well, checking reviews before going for the movie has always been my habit. Is it a good habit or a bad habit? Sure, I know that I'm taking the risk that I might be disappointed as a consequence of having too high expectation towards the movie after reading the reviews.

I've finished reading half of the Catching Fire book for the 2nd time hahaha. For a book that I had read before, I sure take a long time to finish it =.= I guess I'm really not a book person :P

Oh ya, I keep forgetting that today is the day my Semester 5 results are out! And I passed. This time I'm not worried about pass/fail, instead I want the results to be all As and Bs. No C, please.

On a side note, today I suddenly think of some people that I regret knowing. Lol. They are like the pain in the arse. Somethings you can just forget. But these people, they will keep appearing in your life and all you can do is just regret knowing them. Or you confront them and tell them you don't want to speak to them anymore o.O And I have this evil thought. I want to be evil person I don't want to be a good person anymore. I want to torture them even though it means hurting myself too. Haha, I made it sounded so serious. I just don't want to be a weakling who is so easy to be used by others. Every time, I'm defeated by my soft-heartedness and the way I cared too much about what others think of me. I must be strong!!! First of all, I must learn to lie. Hahaha.








You Might Also Like

1 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...