Happy Tan is my name!

12:35 AM


Aloha!

This post is gonna be some random pictures of Happy I took during study week.




One day, I caught her sunbathing, which was common. 
But this time, she only sunbathe her backside so I had to snap it.








And as everyone knows, Happy is a foodie! Which dog isn't, right?

Like always, she knew that the last bit of food in the plate was reserved for her and she wouldn't take her eyes off it.

Caught me snapping her picture. 
(My sis was so bad to let Happy wait while she happily playing with the phone)




My dog is a good girl, you know?

See?

Hmm.. Reading newspaper with mommy. A clever girl, too!

But... what's with the tongue?

Yea right.




Many Shih Tzus look like female because owners like to put ribbons on them. My dog, however, is a true bitch but looks like a male. Partly because she doesn't have soft, flowy, radiant fur, and because I don't let her put on a ribbon coz she never likes it. 



She may have flaws, but she is my love. 











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. were writing blog until this point of time meh? like, 3-4 hours? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. writing blog and watching dad where are u going lol

      Delete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...