Summary of My December

9:41 PM

Some months I have a lot to blog about, some months I just don't. This December happened to be the month I have nothing much to blog. Or maybe it's just I don't have the mood. Or blame it on my being lazy.

I don't know why but whenever a new semester is around the corner, I will start feeling emo. I don't even know whether is it "emo" or stressful or nervous or sick. I just don't feel right. I wonder is this how my body reacts to a new sem although my mind doesn't really think much about it.

Anyway, I wanted to blog about our "family trip" to UTAR Perak Campus the day we went, but I was occupied with an online game (yeah, I'm back to playing that stupid game). So, the story is my sis doesn't know which university she wants to go, my dad strongly suggests UTAR  because the fees are the cheapest. Also, I think she has not made up her mind about what course she wants. Her first choice - Zoology (which is only available in overseas I guess) was "rejected" by my parents so she is thinking about Biotechnology. UTAR's biotech course is only available in Kampar, Perak Campus. So off we went on a 5-hours road trip to Kampar WTF.

The place was so "ulu". The campus was literally surrounded by mountains. On the bright side, the landscape was awesome, if you are a nature lover. I think my sis fell in love with that place o.O They even have a bird sanctuary at the big lake there.


This is a picture I got from Google haha. I think these were the birds I saw that day at the lake o.O
I mean, it is cool to have a bird sanctuary in your university, right? I know UPM has cooler stuffs but this is still better than nothing.

Maybe because that place was "ulu", I didn't expect that there were so few visitors during their open day. It just looked kinda sad. My dad drove around the campus to look around. UTAR has a lot of space, which is what my uni is lacking.

Then, they have these housing areas about 1KM distance from UTAR where all the students stay. My dad drove into those areas too and asked stuff. My sis didn't even decide she wants to study at UTAR yet =.= 

OMG the place was so serene that I had to snap a picture.



It's like in Cameron Highlands! lol can you see the fog? And it's just like a lovely neighborhood. You can live in houses! Don't have to take lifts or take the stairs when the lifts fail =.= 

The down side is, the students there cycle to uni. Yep, I bet every student owns a bike coz I saw many bicycles at their porches. It might sounds fun at first, cycling happily every morning to uni while breathing in fresh air... What if it rains? What if you have to cycle under the hot scorching sun? And well, for me, I'm gonna get bored of it sooner or later anyway.

They have rooms for rent that offer cleaning service too (charges included in rent)! Hahaha perfect for lazy person like me.

Oh well, just wanna talk a bit about UTAR. My sis actually likes the environment there, but she is concerned about the english and course quality in UTAR and Kampar is really really far from here.



Now some little drama "reviews"...

This semester break I have been watching different kinds of dramas. Reign, Hanzawa Naoki, The Heirs, Bounty Lady and Orange is the New Black. I found that I still like American shows the most and Korean dramas the least. 




Maybe I'm not being fair because I didn't watch Korean dramas for a long time already until The Heirs. I like The Heirs but not 100% like, maybe 60% only. What I don't like about it is they always make things so hilariously mushy. Seriously, I laughed whenever the guy and the girl "coincidentally" bumped into each other. WTH where got so many co-incidents one?! The incidents were so ridiculously funny. 


LOL This scene was so fake... Was the girl blind or what? There's a crowd watching the two guys doing their business there and she just walked right into the middle between the two guys obliviously?! And realised it just right in the middle?! Huh?! Can it be more ridiculous?! 

And their dialogues? Some girls might be melted by Kim Tan's words but I just kept thinking he was talking craps. If a guy says those things to me I will just think he is lying. I don't like Kim Tan although he is undoubtedly very handsome because he looks so weak coz he cannot live without his girlfriend. I myself like loyalty in a man but I guess that is different, Kim Tan is loyal but he puts love above everything and when he lost it he cried, he starved himself and made his mum worried. Pfft, love is not everything, loser. Hahaha, I sound like I'm talking to a real person but its actually a fictional character o.O 

On the other hand, I like Choi Young-Do, the second main character. He was bad at first (who doesn't like bad boys?) but he turned good later on. He is not as handsome as Kim Tan but at least he didn't say those mushy things and didn't act like a weakling. When he knew he can't get the girl, he let it go. I even like Kim Tan's brother more than Kim Tan even though his brother sacrificed his love to climb to the top of the empire.

I said until the drama sucks gao gao right... but I still finished watching it lol sucker. Well, there were still some characters I like in the drama, like the funny couple Bo-Na and Chan Young. I prefer this type of relationship than Kim Tan and Eun-Sang's, not too mushy.




Reign...Handsome guys...Pretty ladies... Royal families... Pretty dresses... Period drama...All these made me thought that I would love this show. Some said it's Game of Thrones (can't wait for GOT Season 4!!!) meets Gossip Girls. Maybe. But it didn't intrigue me that much. I guess it's because the plot moves too fast. 




Hanzawa Naoki, a name that I will remember for my whole life lol. You know that I admire Japanese? If there are American products, Chinese products, Korean products and Japanese products for me to choose from, I would probably choose Japanese lol. So I guess the reason I watch Japanese dramas is because I get to learn more about Japanese? Well, Japanese dramas are quite good actually. Japanese actors are really good at acting, am I wrong? In this drama particularly, their furious expressions are so priceless... so exaggerating! lol great for memes.


Picture above shows when the boss finally lost to Hanzawa, he cried. I guess working in the bank HQ is that stressful huh?

Sometimes although the expression was really funny, I couldn't laugh because the plot was very intense. The following pictures might look like they are from a comedy but they are not.




I tried to find some GIFs to show what I've said about the expressions, GIFs are fun, aren't they?






Overall, I think this drama was nice to watch because I like to see revenge. I used to dislike revenge because I used to think if you revenge that makes you the same as the bad people. But now I think that it's reasonable coz there's no point being good person coz kind people get bullied. I still believe in karma though...o.O Whatever.. Those who hurt others must pay! This is one of Hanzawa Naoki's quote!


加倍奉还!!!



Screw you back x1000000





Bounty Lady is a HK drama. I didn't watch HK drama for a semester already coz I think they are almost the same... boring. So from the synopsis, the title and the poster I don't find this drama attractive at all! However, still I downloaded it because of only one reason - the main actor 黄子华 Dayo Wong! Turned out his presence is a guarantee of audience ratings! This drama is not bad! I like the chemistry between Dayo Wong and 徐子珊 Kate Tsui. From  欢喜冤家 to lovers~



Finally, my favourite show so far. I thought the title sounds interesting so I watched it. In fact, OITNB is really fun to watch! Every episode is fun, eye-opening and crazyyyyy. You will not see pretty faces in this show at all, everything is ugly but authentic! There's a lot of vulgarities, sex and lesbianism. :P 
Oh, it is based on a memoir by a real ex-inmate. Good to know what's going on in prison, actually not that bad after all hahaha.


OK lastly about my dog...

She was really embarrassed with the fake fur that she didn't want to come to me when I called her.




So, I approached her instead. Still not moving lol. Does she look like a sheep here? :P



"mou ngan tai" lol

My dad bought this fur thing from China and made a doggy shirt for Happy xD I don't know why he likes to do this kinda thing... He made two! There's another one with a different type of fur! He said Happy will turn into other kind of dogs when she wears different kind of fur =.=

Happy just got a haircut so we let her wear the fur. Now we let her wear baby T-shirts coz the fur was just too weird and unhygienic o.O




PS: Why isn't the TV showing any Christmas movies like it used to be when I was a kid? So sad... I'm gonna find some old VCD to watch :(

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wah.. such a loooong post wey..
    i hv alot of things to blog about though, for Dec.. haha

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...