My dog peed in her pants!

10:06 PM



I never knew a dog would lose control on its bladder when it's scared....! LOL

My relatives had a Chinese Lion Dance at their house and we brought our dog along too. I knew my dog would be scared of the sound since she's scared of any loud sound! I tried to cover her ears with my hands but it was too hard coz she started trembling and struggling out of my youngest sis's hands when the lions came in (the 敲锣 gong sound damn LOUD its making my ears bleed, imagine dogs hear them x7 louder!) Then my youngest sis couldn't hold her anymore and she passed it to me, then my 2nd sis offered to hold her so I passed to her... Then I said: "Why the floor got water one?" My sis replied: "Happy peed." LUCKY I PASSED HAPPY TO HER ON THE RIGHT TIMING, RIGHT RIGHT?!

OMG LOL She doesn't usually pee at indoor one (she only pees indoor if she's being naughty)... let alone pee in someone's arms! I think she struggled because she knew she couldn't hold her bladder anymore LOL. And I think before this she already wanted to pee because she kept looking out of the door and whenever people open the door she wanna chiong outside =.= Well, I thought that's just adventurers' nature - love to chiong outside. LOL

Her pee kena the floor and my relatives' bags a little =3= My sincere apologies. My sis and mum's dress kena quite a lot lol. Why my mum's? Because later my mum brought her to the kitchen for cleaning, then the lions went to the kitchen too =3= AND SHE PEED AGAIN IN MY MUM'S ARMS. OMG LOL I CANNOT.

I also very sympathize Happy lah. She must have had a really terrible scare. Haiz... Next time must bring her far away from the lion dance already.

My dog very weird one... She's afraid of everything except people (excluding "abusive" people, you know who you are). On the other hand, my relatives' two poodles very scared of strangers. When the two poodles came to my uncle's house during gathering, they both wouldn't leave their owners more than an inch! Whereas my dog would gladly wander around the house exploring every corner and observing everyone (to see if their hands contain food).

Besides that, my dog is indeed very weird because although she hates it she just helplessly let strangers do anything to her body (sounds obscene? =3=) What I mean is when people touch pull her ears and limbs or blow her face, the most she will do is just turn her head away or make a soft angry sound.

This year Happy wore a cute yellow baby T-shirt ^^ Coincidentally, I also wore a yellow dress today! I took a selfie with Happy but I don't want to post it here nor Facebook because of one simple reason - people all posting OOTD pics on FB and I don't want to follow the trend ^^


Haha this CNY is quite entertaining. But I hardly have time to study and I feel guilty :(



PS: Gonna blog about the new pretty angpaos I got when I'm free!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...