Updates

6:14 PM

Aloha!

Long time no blog!

Very busy lately. In fact I'm having the busiest semester now (think every semester also I say this lol)! Seriously, because seniors said Sem 3 and 4 were the busiest, but I think there were more lectures and exams in Sem 3 and 4 while Sem 6 is more of projects and stuff. Group tasks. Have to write review papers and supervisors told us we can publish it if we do well but who are you kidding? I don't think we can produce quality papers with that attitude! That's right! My group members, although not all, do not treat it seriously! I bet some of them don't even know how to search for research papers. Just last month, one of them asked me to teach her how to use the library website for her research proposal preparation. She's just an acquaintance and I wonder why didn't she ask her close friends? Then she told me none of her friends know how to! Then all these while, how did they do their portfolios and stuff? Answer - Copy from senior's work! WTF like that also can. How could they even become a pharmacist? How would I know, right? Anything can happen.

I'm quite lucky recently I think! First of all, I always get easy task like "Introduction" for the projects when we divide the tasks. I don't know is this a good thing or a bad thing since I suppose I'll learn less things if I do the easy part? Nevertheless I'm still glad because I wouldn't be so stressful like my friend who became a leader where she has to compile everything some more her group members' work were unsatisfactory and she has to ask them to change and stuff wtf I will never want to be a leader.

Not only that, about the Taiwan trip, it is officially called off. Now, how is that considered lucky? Well, the hospital FINALLY replied that they only accept a total of 6 interns and since 4 of them already confirmed (because they applied for Hualien Hospital from the start), there were only 2 slots left! They decided to draw lots and they picked a girl and ME!!!! HOW LUCKY IS THAT? MY NAME WAS PICKED OUT OF 9 PEOPLE?

But then, I gave up the slot because I wanted to go with close friends. I've thought about it before, if my name and either YX's (my close friend in uni) or YL's (my housemate) name are picked, I would go to Taiwan! But too bad, YL's close friend was picked instead LOL. Although she was willing to go with me but I refused to lol kinda feel sorry to her :X Moreover, it wouldn't be fun / convenient for just two of us to travel coz some things would be more expensive I think.

Actually, I didn't feel as emo as I predicted to be. Probably because I had too many things going on in my mind that time. Now I'm just worrying about what to do for my elective. I've asked about the industry training that I wanted earlier but the only industrial place still available is located in Kajang which is very far. Don't want to spend money and time and some more work for 1 month + without pay. Me and YL thought about swimming lessons =.= There's one in Bukit Jalil here so it's really convenient but it's kinda waste of money since we will only learn it for a month. It would be my last resort. We can do anything as long as it involves personal development. It doesn't have to be pharmaceutical-related.

Well, got to go. I have to study for this coming Toxicology quiz on Fri and I still have hospital placement on Wed and Thurs. The hospital is in Seremban and I'm gonna stay at a hotel there for a night with my fellow group mates! Nothing much, just copy case notes and present the cases.


 OMG can't believe we are going to graduate next year! We are still so noob-ish wtf.



PS: Ignore grammar mistakes and whatnots because I don't have time to check. Just quickly blogged this because a friend said there's no update from me :)


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. fuyoh! bcz of me u posted an update? so gamdong.. haha
    anyway, leader is memang like tat de lar.. been there.. and learnt alot too..
    abit wasted lar, so lucky being picked bt u gv up d taiwan chance..
    anyway, all the best in your tests/quiz/etc and posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if i really wan go taiwan i can go myself lor~ but nid to work first lol

      Delete
    2. Yaya.. faster finish studies go find work lor.. dont take 1month or few months break only find work.. want go taiwan tgt? Haha

      Delete
  2. =3= because no friend no go taiwan.. like tat because no friend i shouldn't go us..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. helo~ my main purpose of going taiwan is to travel with frens~ u tot i really wan go the hospital meh~ if its free then i sure go lah~

      Delete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...