So, die already or not?

11:58 PM



It's interesting to see how news were spread from one person to another. What I can only say is, the more the people involved, the more diverged the news is.

Now my FB walls is once again flooded with news of MH370. All because Najib announced that the last position of MH370 would be in the Indian Ocean. Then people start posting condolence messages on FB =.= Wah... brothers and sisters... you sentence the passengers to death ah? Of course, the probability that there is any passenger survived is very very minute. But, I don't think the family will be glad to see your condolence? IMHO, your condolences are totally unnecessary.

Furthermore, BBC posted a status that goes like this:

Malaysia Airlines says it now has to assume "beyond any reasonable doubt" that missing flight #MH370 has been lost and there are no survivors:http://bbc.in/1dGPP8f

Prime Minister Najib Razak says "with great sadness" data now confirms that the aircraft's last position was in the Indian Ocean south of Perth.

I sense sarcasm here... 

This status has provoked the British/Americans to insult Malaysia and I'm quite offended by it. I'm kinda disappointed with BBC as this is not the first time they twist the story (am I right?)...

Some people just like to blame the government after they read some fake news in FB. I guess it's easy for them to do so because you just type something in the internet without showing your face, not knowing that there are other idiots that also believe your words and spread the fake news even more.

Actually, I also don't know much about the situation because I just read 2 news through the FB >.< I don't bother to read others because I don't know which of them is 100% true. And also, I don't care.

I'm just a bit angry that our country is blamed by the foreigners... Although I don't like the way our country is managed, but it is still my "tanah air"...


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. first of all, i like your title!! LOL.. but hor, what is IMHO?
    anyway, it's nt d 1st time m'sia bcm d international laughing stock ady
    BBC twisted or not, it varies bcz diff ppl decipher differently..
    no nid to feel angry bcz of that.. i jz feel unfortunate to hv a leader like tat..
    tanah air or not, my life is still mine, spend time improving myself better than wasting time following up the "mysterious flight".. kan? enjoy your study break to the fullest!! awaiting your blogpost abt d drama k? :p

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...