What a stressful semester break...

8:50 PM


Since I didn't go to Taiwan for my elective, and the industrial attachment slots were all taken already, now I everyday "lepak" at a community pharmacy near my house. Aiks the industrial attachment at CCM Duopharma Klang was such a nice internship! Not only it is very near my house, I just found out that they will give allowance to interns also! Too bad the slots were all taken already when I was waiting for the reply from Taiwan (damn).

Now I regret that I chose to do elective at pharmacy. The staffs here treat me like invisible. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm too quiet, or they're also quiet type of persons, or they're too busy, or they just treat interns like that. I think only got two staffs who are quite friendly and sometimes talk to me a bit. Others don't even smile to me. Of course I didn't smile first also la heheh... The boss pharmacist is also an introvert. He never speaks to me one. I hardly see him talks to other staffs also besides talking about work stuff. Hmm and I thought a good pharmacist should be talkative... From what I've heard, this pharmacist has a few pharmacy branches at Klang so he sells things for cheap price.

The first day I went to the pharmacy I felt really emo. Maybe because of disappointment? Last time when I had my 2-days attachment at Guardian Pharmacy, the pharmacist there was so nice and willing to teach us. I thought this time will somehow be similar. But no. I guess they won't teach unless I ask them, and as usual I am very reluctant to ask people, especially when people are busy and I could not give anything in return. Haha ok lo.. I guess I will just keep going there and wandering around like a ghost... I even started not to bring my bag from today (third day) onwards, so that I can leave whenever I want. Don't need to put my bag in the store room and take my bag before I leave lol.

悄悄地我走了,正如我悄悄地来。我挥一挥衣袖,不带走一片云彩。

Haha 明明就很pathetic 还讲到那么潇洒


Seriously if I just go out of the door I think nobody will know lol. Hey, maybe I have a talent of being a thief or whatnot. After all, I've stolen a couple of things before when I was small lol. I go pharmacy to learn how to become a thief or what?! lol.

Actually I'm fine with being ignored. I Just don't like to feel awkward and I care too much about what people think of me. So now I try to ignore other people also lol unless they come talk to me. I like to think myself as a customer who comes everyday but will never buy a thing lol. Yeah.. That's the best way to describe my situation now lol.

Everyday I just observe how the pharmacist /staffs serve the customers. But usually after lunch I feel sleepy then no mood to observe already. Sometimes I will try to remember the location of the supplements, hoping that I can help customers to find what they want too. But I will just go there for 2 weeks (to be exact, 10days) wor... So I also don't really have the heart to memorise that.


Haiz, I rather stay at home watch "My Love from the Star " whole day, although it's not that nice to watch. Actually I can just stop going to the pharmacy coz I just need to write a report myself. I can refer to the Guardian Pharmacy attachment reports that my course mates posted on E-learning Portal last semester. But not nice la because it might leaves bad impression. Now every night I will feel emo when I'm reminded of the fact that tomorrow I have to go pharmacy again. Just like the Sunday nights during Semester 1 when I had to go back to hostel. Haiz, I just need to endure for 9 more days...! Hwaiting! Time passes very fast one right??? Then after that I will sure celebrate! lol.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your posr ar..funny lar d way u write it..lol
    Anyway..if want celebrate pls jio mr too..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be the most 捧场 person! Always say my post funny when I thought it will bore ppl lol.

      Delete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...