So the title is... "The First Compound in My Life"

9:18 PM


Aloha!

I think today deserves a post because I got my first summon in my life!

Why do I sound happy when I got summon? lol. Probably because someone finally talked to me in the pharmacy! I mean literally chat with me for a while, not just a few sentences. She is younger than me and also waiting to be enrolled into pharmacy course in UCSI! She said she is also a new staff.

Some friends of mine will dread to get summon because their fathers will scold them or they will have to pay themselves. I can only say that my father is the best father in the world LOL. He will just say: "给他中啦", or "I also kena one from Polis". He said he will wait until there is discount then only he will go pay lol. Anyhow I asked my dad to fetch me to the pharmacy from tomorrow onward because I don't want to find a parking slot for 30 minutes =.= He has to go to work anyway and I can follow his time since nobody will care whether I'm punctual or not lol. I still prefer to be a passenger lah although I think I'm quite confident in driving after these few days of driving to the pharmacy lol. Lazy perhaps?

Today the pharmacist and staffs ordered Domino's pizzas for lunch (boss didn't come today). I wondered whether they will offer me to eat also. I assumed they wouldn't so I planned to go out for my lunch when the pizza guy comes. However, my friend jio me to have lunch together at 2 pm so I had to wait loh =.= Then surprisingly a staff came to me and said I can eat also because they used "company's money" lol. Why can use company's money I don't know lah. Wanted to ask but forgot. I declined their offer by saying that I'll go out to eat soon coz I paiseh mar. At 2 pm, my friend who works at another pharmacy nearby took me to Bt. Tinggi to have lunch lol. I'm quite grateful coz I really don't know what to eat at Bayu Perdana there! Yesterday went to "Cheong Hoe" and ordered a bowl of prawn mee... The soup was salty until... Even I who don't have high expectations towards food also cannot tahan.

Yippie... Planning on a Malacca trip with high school friends again! Hope this time it won't be cancelled again!

Oh yea... Tomorrow is results day~ I didn't know until my friend told me lol. Good luck to myself!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. lol.. got a summon oso write post.. bt your dad is d best lar! *thumbs up
    if new fren talked to you wud get u all excited up, i wonder wat wil happen on d day u got married.. lol
    ya.. i updated my twitter status too with d melacca trip thingy.. wit d same hope oso.. haha
    good luck k? den can concentrate on planning d trip! LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...