I'm a GEEK.

9:04 PM


I should buy a GEEK T-shirt.

Anyway, just watched the season finale of OITNB! It was damn good! Unexpectedly it was a HAPPY ENDING! YEAH! In Season one's finale, Piper was beating someone to death (possibly), this time it was so cool and heartwarming! :)

This season we can see a lot of friendships in the prison. I wonder if this show makes people think that prison is a nice place to go lol. Same as the first season, we were told stories about the inmates before they got in the prison or how they ended up in prison. One by one we dig deeper into those inmates and I starts to like them, if I've not already liked them.

I think there's more violence in this season because there's a new character who is a psychopath (that's what they call her in the show). At first I thought she was nice then as the show revealed her bad side of the story I hate her! Karma serves her right in the end! Actually I thought she would get away with it lol that's why I'm so happy after watching the finale!

It's nice watching this kind of show as I can learn more about humans. It was based on true story FYI though I'm not sure how much they stay true. In fact, it outshines GOT in my heart this time lol I watched 4 episodes in a row today.

OK now that I'm done with OITNB, I'm looking forward to GOT's season finale and a new season of Dad Where Are You Going which starts next Friday~ Hahaha it's like my life only has me and my shows.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...