Experiment is so hard! No wonder people say scientists are crazy.

11:49 PM

Diu...

Didn't expect our experiment so hard to do. We naively thought that we will get expected result in the first try. In the end, we had spent a whole week repeating the same things again and again. First the formulation cannot be formed. Then, other steps in the procedure have problems...

Haiz, I learned that doing research really is not easy. You have to consider about every small detail in the procedure and 50% of the time you won't get expected result =.= The literature done by other people gave us illusion that our research should be feasible. I guess they didn't write honestly zzz. Our supervisor said that we are literally doing experiment because now we are doing trial and error until we get the formulation we want. Probably we will get formulation that other people have never done before. But why other people's research are so much easier? Even another group under the same supervisor as us who are doing rubber also done quite well. Maybe because our supervisor has done research about rubber before.

Keep repeating never mind la... But my some of my group members super hardcore... They do until delay/skip lunch and dinner. WTH. Yesterday we ate lunch at 4.30pm. Skipped dinner and did experiment until 10pm. After that I still went to movie at 11.15pm LOL talk about this later.

OMG. If I alone doing research I won't ever sacrifice my meal time for research lo. Even my supervisor don't want us to eat meals at irregular times. But my group members so hardcore for God-knows-what reason. Of course, they got say if want eat then go eat. But when you see your group members so hardworking doing experiment you won't feel bad going out to eat meh? So, I said never mind la and skipped meals together with them wtf. But after that I no mood to listen to what they're discussing d. Even when my supervisor discussing with us, suddenly she asked me did I understand, I wasn't listening I was thinking about my health risk WTH! Then I stunned there and pretended I was thinking hard LOL. I also secretly hate my group members who are so hardcore lol (not really hate la just blame them lol).

One of my hardcore group members some more fell sick today! She started to feel dizzy after lunch at 2.30pm then felt like wanna vomit! Then my supervisor told us don't do until everyone collapse =.=

One more thing I very bo song is that today I didn't go home because we did experiment until 7pm. At first my supervisor told us we don't need to do tomorrow (Saturday) so I was very happy! My dad wanted to fetch me back at tomorrow noon. Then suddenly just now she changed her mind and said tomorrow need to do but no need take very long time. But then, based on the experience in this week, we always end later than we planned, so I also not sure of the time I can leave! Might as well don't go back Klang le. SIENNNNN

Cannot watch Dad Where Are You Going at home with family :(

I feel like I see my group members' faces everyday until sick liao LOL.

Haiz. Although our friends who chose survey are VERY FREE compared to us (very lifeless according to my housemates who are both doing survey, everyday watch drama/going out while I leave home early morning and come back home at late night =.=), I still did not regret choosing research because I don't like requesting people to fill up questionnaires.

Haha talk about the movie night. They night before a friend of mine suddenly jio for movie because he "just wanted to watch any movie" as quoted from him. So random! Although I was very very tired that day but I wanted to watch Guardians of the Galaxy! And I thought I really need a night out to release my stress! Although I was not sure what time my experiment will end the next day, my friends didn't mind watching late night movie! So I asked around to jio people for movie through FB. So that night, after my experiment ended at 10pm, I jio my housemate and she jio another friend, called him and he booked tickets online, and called another friend to inform her. Three of us doing survey, two of us doing lab research. Then we went to Sunway Pyramid. I bought 糯米鸡 as my dinner and ate it in the car =.= Everyone pity me.

Wakaka I felt extra energetic that day when doing experiment! Probably because I was very happy that I can watch movie at night! The movie was quite nice! I didn't have high expectation and the movie turned out quite funny! After that movie I very happy don't know why lol. Finally can relax after the torturing lab sessions maybe haha. Didn't feel sleepy at all lol. I wonder is it because I'm a nocturnal person. I always become so energetic at late night. I like to do things  at night especially watching drama/movie!

Haih... I hope we can get good results in the end of our preliminary study and don't have to eat at irregular times d =.=

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...