Dilemma again.

5:49 PM

Been thinking about graduation trip... Didn't have a graduation trip during high school which I feel kinda pity... So now, another graduation is coming up again.

I thought of wanna go Taiwan for internship like what I planned for my elective last time but didn't go. Coz I think it might be better than just going for vacation... at least I'll learn something that may be of use in my future career (and easier to convince my dad to sponsor me? haha). But I'm not sure whether the internship will be really useful though... coz first of all, degrees in Taiwan are not recognised in Malaysia (if the information I get from my friend is true). Not that I'm getting a degree from Taiwan... I just kinda feel that Taiwan is not really a country that is highly recognised for it's healthcare. So does the internship in a Taiwan hospital worth the money? All I know is the internship fee is not cheap... RM100++ per week... Of course the experience more or less will help me in future... That being said, I'll have my internship in hospitals sooner or later anyway so... why go all the way to Taiwan for similar things? The only thing different there is I can learn a bit of Traditional Chinese Medicine and see how the healthcare system works there.

If I don't go for internship in Taiwan, where should I go leh? My uni gang haven't said anything about graduation trip yet so I don't know whether they still want to go and where they want to go. My roomie jio me to Korea but I'm waiting for my uni gang. I'm a planner. I wish to plan trips as soon as possible. However, I don't get to see my uni gang nowadays coz they're doing surveys so they don't come to IMU and don't stay in Bt Jalil anymore. It's kinda weird to suddenly message them about this on FB also haha they sure say think later!

Another thing is I don't know whether my dad willing to sponsor me or not hahaha! Last time when I asked him about the Taiwan trip he seemed like not really willing to sponsor me but agreed anyway haha. I don't work so I don't have enough money. I only have like RM 2k plus if I withdraw all my money from my PTPTN account and another account that holds my highschool scholarship (until now I haven't withdraw... not sure is it still there or not LOL). But I think it's not fair arh my youngest sis spent so much money on books. Last time I wanted to buy a book that costed RM2 from bookfair also needed to think so long wtf. However, I use around RM 70k of my dad's money on my course fee also so... LOL. Maybe coz most of my uni friends are from well-to-do families and they have no problem using parent's money for vacation. So I'm kinda influenced by them that I feel it's reasonable to use parent's money. But since we're small my mum teaches us to save money so I always have dilemma whenever I have to spend money (that explains why I usually don't buy things when shopping).

Digressing a bit, my friend who's a JPA scholar said she receive RM5K from JPA every month to cover expenses! WTF more than a person's salary! Did I hear wrongly? No wonder she can buy branded stuffs >.< Well she deserves the scholarship because she studied real hard but isn't the pocket money too much for a student? Speaking of this, it's so unfair that some who are rich and not even honest during exam can get JPA scholarship! They always go chill at expensive restaurants and pubs and do assignments last-minute (probably copy from friends). OK I accept that this world is very unfair =.=

OK back to the topic. But graduation trip is once-in-a-life-time thing! Once the chance is gone, it's gone. Sounds like very important liddat lol but actually no go also never mind la haha. Just that since my dad can afford to, why not? The money put in bank also no use... Why earn money if you don't use it? Most important is you're happy right? lol. I just need around RM2k from him that's all... haha I can even pay back him in the future if he wants lol. Now I suddenly realised that the purpose of typing this post is to persuade myself that using dad's money for graduation trip is reasonable wtf.

IF my uni gang decided to go somewhere for graduation trip, then should I choose to go with them or go for the Taiwan internship? That's another dilemma also T.T The problem is we have to apply for the internship ASAP arghhh.




Now change topic... Today I tried to bid for Mi powerbanks. At first, I didn't need a powerbank but I wanted to try my luck just for fun. Recently, my phone battery dies fast so I think I need a powerbank. So, I'm very kiasu one. Last week I already tried to get familiar with the purchasing process on the website and I found that the sale started at 11.58 AM, not 12 PM. This morning around 11 AM, I practiced on refreshing the page and clicking LOL. At 11.55 AM, I started refreshing the page! When the "Buy" button finally came out, I clicked it but the page freeze I not sure whether I got clicked dao or not so I kept spam-clicking lol. Mana tau I accidentally placed an order of 2 powerbanks. I wanted one powerbank only so I clicked buy again... succeeded o.O. Then I wanna try my luck again so I placed another order... got it again o.O. I was like WTF so easy meh? Why so many people said it's so hard? Then after that, out of stock already lol.

I was like, did I really got it ah? Why so easy one? lol. Then I went to confirm with my cousin. In the end, I didn't buy the powerbanks because my cousin said she will give me one hahaha. Then I went to check the comments on Mi Malaysia's FB page. So many people complained that they didn't got it and I was like, MUAHAHAHA SUCKERS. Haha just kidding. But really, they complained that the the sale started earlier than 12 PM. Please, if you really want the thing, do some extra effort, start refreshing the page earlier, not wait until 12 PM only try. Maybe their internet too slow they wanna bet one click right on time. Then you shouldn't complain in the first place anyway. One thing that cannot be excused was some people didn't key in their address beforehand. Blame yourself dude. I also saw someone said there were 2 batches. One released at 11.58 AM, another one at 12.02 PM. Maybe that's why I could bid 4 times lol. I guess I was too lucky then. I don't know why people so mad about not getting the powerbanks, it's not very cheap anyway. But for the sake of fun, I'll try bidding it again whenever I have the chance LOL.




Change topic again... Today I went to the Research Lab Meeting... expecting to 看好戏 lol. Why? Coz I heard last Monday when we didn't go to the lab, many unpleasant incidents happened and they all involved BPharm Sem 7 students! First, someone played with the emergency shower and the water leaked until flooded the place. The water kena 2 professors' stuffs and they were very angry. Second, someone didn't loosen the cover of universal bottles when they put it in the autoclave and explosion happened in the autoclave. Third, someone didn't close the freezer in the tissue culture room properly and caused other people's chemicals spoiled. And last but not least, the most hilarious one... when they played back the CCTV to trace back those incidents aforementioned, someone was caught taking off his shirt and doing push-ups in the lab at midnight LOL!

Well, the meeting was not as scary as expected. It was quite chilling and funny. Haha I guess last time one more intense but I didn't attend.


BTW The Maze Runner was a disappointment... I'm not sure why... Maybe coz it didn't really have emotional moments... I didn't cry at all... I can cry several times during a Hunger Games movie lol. And I feel like the story doesn't make sense... And I didn't really know the purpose of the maze until the end when they finally told audience the reason but... I don't buy it lol. It's quite sien to the point that I was thinking when will this movie ends when the characters were just talking, talking and talking.


OK... Enough of my blabbering. Ciao!


PS: Ha! After typing this post, I went to read the reviews on Maze Runner to find out why I didn't like it. Here is an interesting question I found --- "These boys are at the prime age when sex is practically the most important thing in their lives, there are no girls around, and everything is OK? Finally, when a girl shows up, none of the boys has any desire for her?" as quoted from the IMDB user's review.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. your entry is getting longer and longer.. in competition with mine ke? LOL
    anyway, so.. hows your graduation trip? hopefully not gonna end up being cancelled again wey~~
    i've been so emo when all my supposedly-planned trip got cancelled ==
    the rm5k part, i find it rather hard to believe too.. how i wish i could study as smart as them and get 5k
    the bidding part, you are damn funny lor.. haha.. but you are right.. if you really want smth, you mz go to extra miles for it.. good girl.. you have grown up! (Y)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...