My Memorable Days in IMU

12:43 AM

Months ago, we were required to answer three questions for our yearbook profile and one of them went like this: What is your sweetest memory in IMU?

Honestly, I didn't know what to write. The best answer I could think of was going out with friends and technically it wasn't even in IMU. But now... I think I can confidently say that the days spent with my fellow project members in the IMU research lab are the most unforgettable experience in IMU. I mean, after all, we spent almost everyday in the lab lol.

We had faced numerous problems and challenges in our project and we've grown a lot. The best part is friendships are forming between us :) Before this, I didn't really talk to any of them but yesterday I had heart-to-heart talk with two of them! I didn't expect it because it's so hard to have such personal talk in uni. I enjoyed the conversation to the point that my body was trembling with excitement (this happens whenever I'm having an exciting conversation).

Well, frankly speaking, I didn't talk much about myself because I'm introverted right but I've learned so much about them which I didn't know! We were talking about our personality which coincidentally we are all very careful persons. And I was quite surprised to discover another side of them. Oh and one of them is a guy. I don't really talk to guys before because I don't know what to talk with guys, so I'm not sure whether is it common that guys have heart-to-heart talk with friends? But according to another friend, it's not common so... I guess not? 

Well, it's good to know that there are people like me :P We think and plan too much and eventually we just make ourselves unhappy. We also dislike people who cheat in exams. I'm gonna digress, I was shocked to find that 70-80% of our batch mates actually cheat during final exams! WTF! Many of them have good results, mind you. And it's discouraging to know that although someone reported the cheating to the examiners, the examiners did nothing except warning the cheaters not to repeat! And of course, they still repeat! WTF? What kind of university is this? Do our degrees still mean something? Well, I knew that there are people who cheat in exam. The people sitting around me are the examples. But I didn't know there were so many =.= What's the use of the results that are acquired by cheating? 

Ok back to the topic. Even the most quiet and "cool" person in our group also started to joke with me lol. The reason I think this is worth to mention is because he is known as this person who doesn't respond to other people's greet (I'm like that too sometimes lol so basically we ignore each other) and he only talks a lot with his crush haha. 


Haha and although it was damn exhausting staying overnight (until 6AM) at lab that one day, it was quite fun and special spending the night with them haha.We were like zombies the next day and the two of them slept in the lab lol.  And no, we didn't see any ghost in IMU. 

Other than lab life, I also visit the cinema quite frequently at night compared to other semesters. IKR. After the exhausting work in lab I still wanna go to cinema and I enjoyed it! Probably because I feel like I need to spend some time doing the things I love instead of just doing lab stuff whole day. I think I know why some people like to watch midnight movies already. These people are probably night owls like me. I feel so energetic at night unlike when I watch movies in the morning or afternoon I would feel sleepy. Yep, I've decided to watch Mockingjay at midnight and I've found a kaki to watch together hahaha.

Just last Monday I watched As Above, So Below with two guys and a girl. The last time I watched a horror movie with guys was during high school and there was a guy who was seriously terrified of ghost. I thought he was very abnormal lol. Well, I would say that the movie was not scary (maybe because The Conjuring had set a high bar). I literally laughed more than I screamed! Why u wonder? Coz I saw the two guys were so scared until they kept blocking their eyes with hands and kept cursing lol. Moreoever, the uncle who sat behind me kept screaming at some scenes that I didn't find scary =.= So how can I not laugh?! Now I totally get why the others who went to the movie earlier than us said they kept laughing during the movie. Coz the movie was totally not scary!!! It was blah.

Anyway, next week I'm gonna hit the cinema again to watch The Maze Runner! Heard good reviews about it and looking forward to it!! Other than that, the movies on the To-Watch-List are Mockingjay, The Hobbit, Love Rosie, The Theory of Everything and Fifty Shades of Grey hahahaha!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. eh eh eh.. the hobbit we watch together ar.. and and and.. fifty shades of grey too!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...