《妹妹》

3:37 PM

Hello I'm quite emo recently... Partly because of this new Taiwanese drama I'm watching now... coz it's quite realistic u know...

What do you think of when you see the drama title: 《妹妹》 huh?

I think it's easy to guess the plot, right?

Hahaha I would say it's one of the reason that attracted me to watch the drama. I mean, which girl doesn't want a big brother who can protect her, right right??

I knew about this drama from the newspaper. 蓝正龙 as the male lead immediately made me wanna watch it o.O I've always liked him. He always has this very "cool"/bad boy feel. Frankly, he looks better without a smile lol. So it's good he doesn't smile much.


蓝正龙


So... 蓝正龙 as brother... Perfect lah! Didn't take more than 3 seconds for me to decide I wanna watch it!

Still, I'm skeptical about Taiwanese drama because they're always so cheesy and the plots are all similar (It's been years since the last time I watched a Taiwanese drama because of this). So I went to watch a really long 30-minute trailer of the drama which looked like it gave out the whole plot =.= (now that I watched until ep.10 already, I can say that no, it didn't give out the whole plot haha) but BOY, 蓝正龙's acting was superb! I cried at the end of the trailer! The cinematography and soundtrack were excellent too! Everything just seemed like a movie, not a typical Taiwanese drama.

Now, probably some of us might think that this drama reminds us of 《我可能不会爱你》 since they're both about ambiguous relationships. And after I watched the first episode I had this feeling that they're somehow similar. So, I checked wikipedia and they're both by the same famous screenwriter/scriptwriter!

I realised there are two kinds of people. One that like《我可能不会爱你》and one that don't like! Those that don't like said that it's boring. Now, I get it why they said it's boring. Coz sometimes the scene goes very slow... but I like this type! This way you can really see the actor's acting skill! And it gives time for the music to pull you in! Besides that, this type of drama is very informative... Hmm... it's like I always can learn some new philosophy of life or human relationships lol.


安心亚's acting also surprised me!

The best thing about this drama is... there're so many scenes that you can relate to in your real life! Family, friends, childhood and boy-girl relationship... Happy moments and sad moments that can make you smile or laugh in front of the computer o.O Unlike those typical love drama that's about 2 guys chase after 1 girl... bleh haha. I'm not good at describing but basically this drama is very realistic! Maybe there's a bit of cliche but so far it didn't make me roll my eyes or make this face - =.= lol.

Here's an article that totally says what I feel! 亲情 is always the thing that can make me cry like a baby, and also dying animals.

The supporting actors and actresses are also good!



I watched until here I cannot wait to know what happen next!!!



Oh BTW, there's two soundtrack in this drama that sounded very very familiar! Very similar to two of the soundtracks of Amelie! I think they modified from Amelie's music one lah! Amelie is one of my favourite French movie. I loved Amelie's soundtrack! When I close my eyes while listening to the soundtracks I could imagine myself in Paris hehehe.

Besides that, I also feel that the way they reveal what the male lead done for the female lead which was opposed to what we thought in the beginning, have some similarities with 《初恋这件事》, which is one of my favourite Thai movie too!


Hahaha so a drama that has the shadows of 《我可能不会爱你》, 《初恋这件事》and Amelie, how can I not love it?!


P.S. Pictures in this post taken from the drama's official FB page. Their FB page is full with beautiful photos from the drama and also meaningful quotes!

P.P.S. I know there's a lot of grammar mistakes haha.

P.P.P.S. TMD now only I know 8TV is showing this drama on weekends! Since when Malaysian TV shows latest Taiwanese drama?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. actually i heard of this drama before.. but.. mayb the trailers didnt attract me much.. there were few trailers around 20 seconds, that kind of trailer.. and.. i dont really like the girl's accent/tone of voice.. sounds so fake..anyway, since you already watched it, tell me the story leh.. i have no time to watch :(
    but you are right.. who doesnt want a brother who can protect you right? wait.. does it mean that you wanted a big bro also???

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...