Lunch + Movie (Interstellar) + Dinner

1:13 PM

Yoohoo been very occupied lately! Just taken my Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam two days ago. 100 MCQ! The largest number of MCQ questions I've done in my life. And it's open book! Hmm, although we can refer to books but it's harder than our usual exams I think because the law is so "tricky" if you know what I mean lol.

Keep going out recently for lunch, dinner, movies. I really spent a lot of money by going out this semester =.= *Feel guilty* After the exam, I went for Uncle Jang (not bad).

The day after I had to clean up our lab bench and then had lunch (收工酒lolol) with supervisor! She belanja us (again!) Bah Kut Teh at Sri Petaling. It's a branch from a famous Klang Bah Kut Teh restaurant. I think not bad lah though not really suit my taste. The environment's nice though coz there's air-cond. We offered to pay back her money but she said wait until we work first only belanja her. How nice is that? *teary eyes* After lunch we had a small meeting and in the end we voiced out our opinions on our research and expressed our gratitude to her. This semester will definitely be a valuable memory of my uni life!

So after the meeting, I went out for dinner with a friend (CS) back from New Zealand at One City. Ate a freaking RM19.90 burger at Fat Boy's until I was so full I had to force the food into my stomach. The burger is actually nice la because it's my first time eating a lamb patty burger with bacon and egg. But the portion was too big I regretted I didn't share with friend =.=

The next day (yesterday) went for movie at One Utama. Had both lunch and dinner there! Lunch we ate at Kim Gary. I suggested Sushi Zanmai for dinner because I heard many people recommended it. I ordered curry Udon something and also Tamago Mentai sushi because blogger Cheesie raved about the Japanese Mentai sauce! The sauce had a very distinct taste and I liked it! But the curry tasted similar to Maggi's curry =_=. Overall I think Sushi Zanmai is OVERPRICED! All the materials are so cheap la they charge so high! I make myself better lol.

Wah I think yesterday I spent around RM50 for lunch, dinner and movie! The movie ticket was cheap because it was Wednesday! So I feel very not worth it that I spent so much on food. I'm really really not interested in food, am I? Most things people raved about I just feel normal until my friends already know what my answer will be if they ask me: "How was your food?". FYI, my answer will usually be: "OK lah." Nothing surprises me except those food that I eat for the first time lol. Walao I don't think I will be willing to spend money on food ever. I would spend money to buy higher-priced clothings or accessories but not food! Unless I go out with friends la...

I realised the main point of this post is money LOL. Well, money is indeed very important. Most sien is I had to withdraw money from my bank account because my dad went to China. Hahaha.

About the movie, I didn't dare to have high expectations before I went into the cinema. Some people gave it high rating (said it's the best movie of the year). HL said sien lol. But we watched anyway coz there's no other movie to watch!

Firstly, the movie was nearly 3 hours so it's worth it lah. And to my surprise, I didn't really feel sien during the movie. I guess I will never get sien if the soundtrack is overwhelming. I cried a few times at some scenes I'm not sure it's because of the acting or the music or the plot lol.

Yup, I agree with most of the reviews that said that the movie is good at every aspect: plot, cinematography, soundtrack, directing and acting. I never thought I would be amazed by the space and galaxies because I'm not really a fan of this type of movies. I do believe and hope that there's other galaxies out there though! HOWEVER, this time I don't feel the plot is genius or impressing. The front part was actually quite intriguing and believable but the near the end where the "ghost" was revealed I felt cheesy. I was like, chey, like that only arh? I already kind of knew everything when I saw the bookshelf but I felt a bit nonsense lol. The ending was like Inception, open to the imagination of audience. The movie was confusing mainly because I don't know much about Physics and Astronomy theories. Don't know in the end how mankind was saved also. But I don't care don't wanna google also lol.

Sounds like the movie is bad? Nah, I actually enjoyed the movie because there were many gan jeong parts. One scene I actually screamed out where the Doctor Mann tried to dock =_= The director did a great job at making people nervous by muting the sound totally! Silence is more powerful than music lol! The movie was kind of like a roller coaster ride because I felt like I was sitting in the spaceship with the characters lol very fun!

Yeah that sums up this week! I guess now is like my semester break now since we don't get any break this time. I still have dissertation to finish up though but everyday going out / DOTA. I had to stay here until Sunday and I only left RM20 in my purse :/ Lazy to go withdraw from ATM lol. Gonna start isolating myself in my hostel now until Sunday!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. first of all, good luck isolating yourself! lol
    but seriously, u cried?? o.O

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...