A New Year

12:03 AM

Hi. I'm writing this on Dayre first on my bed then copy it to the blog. Well because the blogger app sucks or maybe is my phone's problem (or both). 

Didn't want to blog at first but suddenly I have the mood so here it is.
Hmm.. I guess the reason I rarely blog now is because I feel so demotivated nowadays. Feel like the life is so meaningless all the time. Wtf sounds like a depressed person. 

What is my purpose of life? Why I still haven't find it? Is it because I'm still not brave enough to try new things and environment? 

Just a random thought out of the blue:

Perhaps only when I have a kid of my own I will finally have purpose. You see, recently the bloggers that I followed (xiaxue, fourfeetnine, cheesie) all entered into motherhood. We can see that now their main focus is their kids well-being and they are like always so grateful and happy with their lives although it's damn hectic. So I think maybe, just maybe if I have a child I will feel purposeful? Hmm.. Or is it just some form of dependence on the child? I mean, if your sense of purpose relies on the existence of the child, are you gonna collapse when your child dies?
Anyway, I'm becoming more and more selfish these days. I feel like when my help is not appreciated by customers then I shouldn't be bothered to help them at all. And this also affects my attitude towards customers who may appreciate my help. So that means regardless of which type of customers I'll just won't give my 100% help. Haih liddis I'm becoming the type of sales person that I despise. No nono I don't want that... Now that it's a new year I shall reset my working attitude!!! 
I have mixed feelings for 2015. The first half of the year was happy in my memory. The second half was quite blue especially near year end. No proper job... Angry and dissatisfied with my current status and job...and others. I very well know that I should do something to change my life now but uh... maybe I'm not adventurous to take the road less travelled. Or because I don't even know what I want for my life. Ugh... Sometimes I think I can write a long post about all the annoying customers and all the unfair situations I encountered during work...but I'm always too tired and demotivated to write a blog.
I've gain some new friendships at work place, and also lost some friendships that I used to cherish. One friendship in particular that I thought will last, but ended so abruptly, because of an odd reason that now I still couldn't believe it happened. And because of my ego, I wouldn't try to reconnect with them. Perhaps when I'm in a really good mood I will. 

Oh ya. Must write about Christmas! Christmas is one of my favourite season since I was a small kid. The festive colours and songs just make me happy! And this year, I spent my Christmas eve and Christmas with my best friends. Although I feel a little bad that the time I spend with my family becoming less and less. I'll make up to it! 

Yeah so I had my first ever sleepover with HL! Though if really think about it, it's not the first time we sleep together. We've "slept together" in the Kelab Setia camp few years ago hahaha. The sleepover wasn't quite as I expected. I feel that we lack of time. But anyhow I liked that we tried to curl our hair with HL's new hair curler and turned out to be a total failure. It's the first girly thing we do together 
I actually bought a bottle of sparkling juice and popcorn. Thought of bringing wine glasses too so that I could take insta-worthy pictures lol but uh...kind of rushing after back from work so nvm...As a matter of fact, I didn't take any photos I guess because my phone camera sucks.
We also watched 我的少女时代 on the bed. I've wanted to watch this movie since I downloaded it and forced myself not to watch it before the sleepover. But it was so disappointing lah! I didn't feel touched at any moment of the movie wtf. This movie obviously tries to mimic Crazy Little Thing Called Love and 那些年. But it's not up to standard. The cast acting not good enough also. Cheh so overrated lah! Should have watched Love Actually that night. Rewatched it recently and it's still amazing. Oh I'm so in love with Love Actually's Love Theme soundtrack.
Then we lay on the bed and chatted until 3AM. Mostly just HL talking I'm just listening and wondering how she can talk nonstop lol. Well she's a chatterbox since the good old days and I'm getting more and more introverted as I grow up. I don't really know how we got so close coz our personalities like totally different. I guess that's why they said  缘分真的很奇妙.

The next day, before we met YT, HL and me actually went present-hunting at Nu Sentral. I was quite stressed about it because choosing present is a very tiring task for me and there's too little time. For me, I rather not to give present if I don't have enough time to prepare. Oh well, I had no choice because YT bought our presents already :X
YT picked us up at Nu Sentral with her so-cute-damn-quiet orange hybrid car. Seriously I don't even know the car engine is on when I stand beside it. 

We went to Acme Bar but it was full house so we drove to Black Market. The grilled chicken was so juicy that's all I can say lol. 
After that we went to pavilion and all we do was eat and talk and shop. And now we have a travelling plan for next year and I'm looking forward to it!
Haha that pretty sums up my Christmas! 

Now Chinese New Year is just one month away! Time can you don't walk so fast?! 

I saw the Twenty3 advertisement on Facebook and I feel like want to buy CNY clothes online. Argh just few days ago I said to myself I don't need to buy new clothes for CNY this year to save money. Nobody would notice if I wear old clothes anyway. But then it's so tempting when you see those ads =. = Hearing CNY songs that I downloaded in my workplace makes it worse.

OK maybe one set? XD 

Argh and necklace as well lol.
I need to control my spending now because my parents don't pay for me now. And I want to change a new phone. I wanted Note 5 but now I think it's unnecessary thanks to HL's "nagging" lol. Now my new target is Redmi Note 3. I hope it will be released in Malaysia soon T. T Expecting it come Malaysia in February or March. Meanwhile let's just bear with my laggy S2 for just a few months more.
Oh ya finally there's news on my posting! My SPA interview is on 14th Jan. Hope I can get posting ASAP lah!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. eh, u hv dayre de meh? lol
    have u read my letter to u? pls go read it leh, im so proud of u n pls dont go bk to square one.. u hv come this far know~~
    i tot u said dont like to take insta-worthy pic wan? XD
    what chatterbox? ishh
    yaya, looking fwd to d travel plan too !! :D
    go buy CNY clothes ba, only once a year XD
    i "nagged" because i cared, ok? ishh
    wishing u all d best n good luck w your interview!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...