My Taobao Haul

12:56 AM

My parcel from Taobao is finally here!




 I lost count of the time I buy stuffs from Taobao but I think this is the fourth or fifth time. So far all my Taobao shopping experiences were good so every time I'll be anticipating the moment I receive my stuffs!


This time is rather different because it's the first time I'm not buying through friends/agents. This time I bought through the Taobao Direct Global Shipping! So I was a little worried that I might not get my stuffs that fast, or maybe not even get my stuffs at all! But I think it was a very small risk coz I have enough confidence in Taobao :D And now I know that my previous worries were unnecessary because I got all my stuffs with correct quantities and colours 11 days after I placed my order (faster if my sis didn't unintentionally order a pre-order bag).


The Taobao Direct Global Shipping is my favourite and most recommended method to shop from Taobao now (only if the stuffs are light and not bulky). Why I didn't know of this method earlier?!?! It's damn simple and safe! First, you just choose your stuffs like usual, add all your chosen stuffs into cart, check out when you're done and just pay through online banking or credit cards! I think it's even faster than buying through agents because you don't need to wait for the agent to approve your payment. Now you can just straight away pay through CIMB, Maybank, and other banks I forgot or with credit cards. Oh ya, when you make payment, the money actually will not be transferred to the seller until the Taobao warehouse receive the products. The money will be held by Alipay temporarily so rest assured that you won't be conned. If the items are damaged or not correct, you can always return or ask for refund.


Every step is so easy once you've done the registering step (which was quite a hassle but this is same for the agents).




The stuffs I bought are actually not cheap, but they couldn't be found in Malaysia (or at least not that easily to be found). K now let's look at the hauls, shall we?



The main reason that I wanted to shop from Taobao this time was to get the tempered glass for my Redmi Note 3 (as I didn't get to buy one from Mi's website last time. Refer: How I Got My Redmi Note 3). And the tempered glasses were not even bought, they were free gifts! I got two tempered glasses now coz I bought two new phone cases lol.


Phone case with tempered glass, iRing, electromagnetic waves filter sticker and plugger as free gifts.


OMG I super love this phone case. Before I even decide which phone to buy I already decided I wanna buy this phone case lol. I super love this kinda vintage floral patterns! At first I wanted to buy the 牡丹 pattern but last minute I changed to this 蔷薇 pattern because I was afraid the 牡丹 will look too old-fashioned.


And all the free gifts I also love lah! I was a little worried that the tempered glasses that were free will not be of good quality. I figured they may be very thin and easily scratchable. So I bought two phone cases to get two free tempered glasses in case that if one turns out to be bad quality, at least I have another spare one lol. But both turned out to be good quality ones lah! And the type of iRing was also given based on the phone case pattern one. I didn't know which one I will get, maybe ugly ones too but end up I got the pretty flower one!


23.80 RMB (RM 14.9)

Nice or not? It's totally like the picture shown by the seller except that the white background is actually beige (which I like it more because there's more vintage feel to it lol). The quality is good! It's almost impossible to get this type of phone case in Malaysia, what more if my phone is Xiao Mi.


Another phone case I didn't take picture because I'm using it on my phone now hehe. So I just put the picture from the seller lah. It looks exactly like the picture except that my phone is silver grey lah haha.

21.80 RMB (RM 13.60)

I'm also super in love with this! It's so elegant-looking. Don't be fooled by it's white colour as it will not become dirty easily! Something to do with it's material I guess. You can even feel the patterns of the Mandala when you're holding the phone!


Free tempered glass with the box which contained the phone case.



Good quality tempered glass with dust sticker, alcohol and dry wipes.


Stuff that costs ten over RM like this also they provide after-sales service OMG

Stocks are returnable.

Also, my headband and my banana clip were broken (time broken near to each other wtf). Is this God's will that I should buy new headband and banana clip from Taobao? lol.


My headband and banana clip came in this cute pink box.




I wanted to buy a telephone wire hair tie too but I was too lazy to choose already so I didn't buy but guess what? It's like the seller can read my mind and gave me one for free (YIBOYO brand somemore)! WTF. Didn't see  the seller got sell also!





Actually I didn't know of this YIBOYO brand until I saw this. I just thought the banana hair clip was gorgeous. Apparently they have a retail shop in China and they sell hair accessories from Korea.




21.00 RMB (RM 13.10)

The quality is very good! Very sparkly, expensive-looking and chic. I can tie a tight ponytail and it won't become loose after a whole day like my previous clips. Worth the money I guess haha.



Hair clip also got a quality assurance card lol


29.00 RMB (RM 18.10)

This headband is quite expensive T.T but I like it because it's simple and elegant. 低调的高贵懂吗? LOL The ribbon crystal is very sparkly!


My boss said that using a face brush to clean face is very much cleaner so I bought one, just to try the feeling lol.


Came in a small box.


Super cute lah.

The quality of the brush is also nothing to be complained about! Nano-sized brush and really really soft. The cleaning effect is still waiting to be verified.


Alright that's it. Don't want to type so much because tomorrow I'm going to Penang with my family!


Here's Happy before I went out to work. She's in the doggie boarding place now. So sad I couldn't accompany her on the way to the boarding place.



Awh I miss her already :(









You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. How much did you pay for shipping? :3 I want to buy from Taobao but I'm in the UK so it might cost loads ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment! :D
      We paid around RM45 for shipping and service charge (sharing with my sis). It depends on the weight and dimension of your parcel actually. I guess that's just around 8 pounds in the UK? Yeah probably cost much more if ship to UK from China. But it's worth it because there're endless choices of items!

      Delete
  2. May i ask for the links of both phone cases? because they are both so gorgeous and i really want to buy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! These are the links :)

      https://world.tmall.com/item/524407192603.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.wUp6y0&skuId=3120827076640

      https://world.tmall.com/item/524720875390.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.1Z5iWB&skuId=3123070249349

      Delete
  3. Thanks for designing such types of blog it will be quite helpful for learning some things new about designing and writing meaningful content on the blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...