A Rather Interesting Day

11:35 PM

Something awkwardly funny just happened. Someone who stays one floor below us just asked my housemates a favor. Apparently, there's a used pad somehow stuck on his bedroom window =_=. He initially asked my housemate to wash down the pad from my housemate's window but it didn't work. Then my housemate offered to remove it for them with hands lah since he said his house is all-male. LOL Who the hell threw a used pad out of window?! Gross...

That aside, I won something online again o.O I think this is the second time I won something online. This time I won a doggie bak kwa for my dog! Lol but need to go Ikano to collect it~ Don't know whether I'll be able to collect my prize this time~

Haha this is just a short post~ Since tomorrow I have no class, I'm going to watch Flowers in the Attic now~ o.O It's a really new TV movie just being showed on american TV about 2 days ago. Google it and you'll find out that it's a rather bian tai movie...lol ahahaha perhaps I'm a bian tai. That explains why I like to watch this kinda movies? Or perhaps I'm just easily bored and like seeing fresh things?

Speaking of my rather weird preference, I think only my cousin sis and few high school friends have an idea of how bian tai I am. Lol I'm actually not really that bian tai, am I? The thing is, I think my uni friends don't really know me... I don't blame anyone coz we are so busy that we hardly have time to bond. We are not like other gangs which always go travelling or makan. It's just that, I feel like I cannot open my heart fully to uni friends... I just always fear that they might judge me...But it's ok! It's not a bad thing! We are what we meant to be! Everything happens for a reason :)

Well, you can see that today I have quite a good mood! I'm a very moody person and my personality and aura change with my mood o.O Is that even possible? If u meet the "me" in good mood then you will think I'm a friendly person. But if you meet the "me" in emo or angry mood then you will think I'm a cold person o.O And when I'm in a good mood, I'll be an optimistic and happy-go-lucky kind of person. Whereas when I'm in a bad mood, everything I think will be negative. Haha maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm just thinking too much.

Just realised this post has random thoughts...hehe I go watch my movie liao~


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. am i one of them who know how bian tai you are? lol
    "Everything happens for a reason" sounds like a phrase i like to say eh.. ahem ahem..
    ok.. that girl looks like emma watson hor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you're one of them i guess... do u think u are? lol
      where got look like emma watson?

      Delete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...