My Extremely Allergicly Body

11:58 PM

ARGHHHHH I kinda fed up with my allergic rhinitis already!!! Worst is the itchy nose (repeated sneezing), followed by congested nostrils, cough with phlegm, runny nose, itchy eyes, itchy ears  ETC ETC. DAMN IT I think it's getting worse!!! Why am I born with such body?!?!?! Scratch that. Maybe I brought it upon myself because I didn't clean my hostel room for like, 6 months +++?!

OKAY. So after I realised this might be the reason, I wanted to clean my room for ages but there were assignments, tests, stuffs. Then, there's the water rationing @$%@#$%^@# Then just now I cannot bear with it anymore! I cleaned the ceiling fan! The spider webs are still on the walls though, I have to clean the whole room if I want to clean the webs. STUPID WATER RATIONING!!! I PLANNED TO SPRING CLEANING MY ROOM BEFORE STUDY WEEK DE! Still, after I cleaned the fan, my nose still itchy sometimes and it makes me sneeze then the mucus will spray out lol seriously it spray out sometimes if I couldn't get a tissue in time to cover my nose xD

ARGHHHH Thinking of doing immunotherapy... I think that is the best thing to cure my allergic rhinitis! Though I believe it is very costly. Probably after I earn money then. So, what can I do for temporary relief? I strongly against using steroids or antihistamines although my fellow pharmacy course mates keep telling me to use them. The solution is FEBREZE ALLERGEN REDUCER! LOL It just suddenly came to my mind so I googled it. Not sure whether it is available in Malaysia coz I cannot seem to find info on that in the Internet. OK First thing to do when I hit the mall this weekend -- find FEBREZE!

Haha just suddenly want to ramble about my current pain in the arse! Apparently, allergic rhinitis is often underdiagnosed, undertreated and UNDERESTIMATED! That's what I did; underestimated it! Come to think of it, all these years my eyes are always itchy since small and I didn't think much about it. Now I know it's because of allergic rhinitis! My dad told me he had allergic rhinitis since secondary school also =.= WTH. I think he went to the doctor to cure it or something but it didn't work. Haiz so now he snores really loudly. Will I snore like him too? :O THE HORROR. I'll definitely get allergy shots in the future :O



PS: Really hope Malaysia got sell FEBREZE ALLERGEN REDUCER! Worth a try!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...