PIKOM PC FAIR 2014

11:01 PM

Wohoo! What a tiring but fulfilling day!

Fulfilling because I bought something :P That is my new external hard drive!!!!

I've wanted to buy a HD for soooooooooooo long! I want to backup my fav movies and games! But because of my stingy nature, I wanna look for a cheap HD but with good quality one!

So, finally at PIKOM PC FAIR~ I bought this!



Western Digital one!!! Actually not cheap lah this one. Bought it for RM173. According to the flier, the original price was RM189 and it was reduced to RM175 when I went there at around 2pm, further reduced to RM173 when I went around 5pm (I went there twice because YX said it will be cheaper when the time is nearer to the end of the fair, not much difference also lah lol. We also purposely went there on the last day). There was another type that only costs RM155 but it only comes with 1-year warranty. The one that I bought comes with 3-year warranty and I can set password protection. Besides, the salesgirl offered me a pouch as free gift :) Yay no need to buy a pouch myself! But I think the price is quite okay for this brand. Besides, I don't want to come back with empty hands xD Too bad the white colour one was sold out :( So I got a red one instead! Actually what I really wanted is pastel colour one. Don't think there is any HD out there in pastel colour =.= Wohoo! Bought with my PTPTN money!

The fair was smaller than I expected. I only saw WD and Toshiba selling HD. Other chapalang brands one I'm not sure, but I definitely won't buy those cheap ones. And I saw many lengluis and many ah pek/geeks taking pictures of them. YX keep saying they're very gross. I think I will feel very uncomfortable if got guys wanna take pic of me wearing sexy clothes. I also don't understand why they take so many pics of lengluis?! They always go to these fairs or car shows just to take pics of the showgirls. Feel like perverts to me. Don't argue that they're professional photographers. Yeah, maybe, but also perverts. Lol.

Other than going to the PC FAIR, I also went window shopping in KLCC Suria. Ahhh I like to window shopping at those branded stores~ So many elegant things~ I wonder if I will have that much money in the future to afford them~ 

Today I had many 'first-times'. First time taking LRT to KLCC. First time going to a PC FAIR. First Starbucks drink (although shared with YX). First time buying a thing so expensive myself without asking my parents' opinion. Happy :D

In case you wonder why I so chillax can shop whole day~ Well, actually my assignments all done already! Left research thingy but I also couldn't find any more info for the research so forget it! Now I can relax! but my study week starts in two more weeks. :(

Last good thing about today! The water came back! Morning still didn't have water but when I came back already got water! YEAHHHH!!! IT SUCKS TO BATHE WITH ONLY HALF A PAIL OF WATER!!! Somemore I'm having my period!!! WTF.

Wohoo, gonna try out my new HD now~ :D

BTW Game of Thrones Season 4 starts tomorrow!!! Happiness Combo!!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. only 500GB enough oh? y not straight buy 1TB?
    btw, u were watching frozen? nice rite? rite??!
    if i cant find d link for GOT S4, den i'll sure pm u lar.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... over priced.. i can get seagate one with rm 150------- better than WD..

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...