Angpau exhibition !

1:04 AM


Time for my angpau showcase again!

I actually took these pictures in June but had no time to photoshop them so now only I post this =.=

Might take some time to load if your internet is slow like mine coz these are some quite high quality photos taken with my Samsung Galaxy S2 (o.O). Can click the photos to zoom in if you want.




This is the most gorgeous and graceful angpau in my latest collection. It's so feminine and pinkish! Every colour tone in this angpau I like and they're in a perfect combination!



And this is the back of it.





Another tastefully designed angpau with a golden vibe.





Artistic horse





Very golden dragon lol





Cute

By 1 Utama



Cute animals





Now, these are from a set of angpaus I bought from Mr. DIY. They're cute!






These were also bought from Mr. DIY. I was attracted by the cute panda!






Another set from Mr. DIY lol... So colourful and cute!





I used to only have one of these, the pink one. Now it has got a company!

By Sunway Pyramid



This one also same, got company already lol.

By Sushi Zanmai, Pasta Zanmai, etc.



Spot the difference... No, wait... Spot the similarity...

By Padini and Hush Puppies



Cute angpaus from Ikea~ Always so creative! There's a teddy bear in one of them!





Angpaus from Summit the shoe retailer~ Quite well designed for angpaus from a shoe shop.

By Summit Shoes



From Giordano~

By Giordano



From Candylicious~

By Candylicious



From Sushi Tei~ What a beautiful Koi fish~





From Sushi King~





From Voir Brand~ It looks prettier in reality... In fact, one of my favourites!


By Voir




I like the pink and the flowers~




Most of the pretty angpaus came from the recycling centre as usual. Thanks to my mum who brought them back for me! I always enjoy sorting them into their categories. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Post

A Traumatising Incident at Tawau, Sabah

It's been a looooooooooong time since I blog about my daily life other than my travelogs. Partly because there's really nothing so ...